You?!

Anthonys POV

I let go of the last wolf. It’s dead body hit the ground with an thump. I bend down trying to catch my breath. We killed almost all of them, those who was to scared to fight just ran away in the woods. I looked over to Cry. He was sitting down beside one wolf. I stood behind him to see what he was doing, he was s laughing psychotic as he was staring at the blood covering his hands. He moved his hands to his face stroking the blood onto his face. Laughing even more.

-C..Cry? I asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

He turned around looking at me with a grin showing of his teeth, as his eyes was glowing.

-Lets find them and get out of here, I said as licked the blood away from my face.

His eyes slowly faded. And then he looked down on his hands again. He wiped away the blood.

-I get rid of the bodies. He said.

-I nodded to answer.

Sudden I heard a loud shot. It came from the camp. I could feel my heart starting to rase.

 I..Ian? Was the only thing I could think of before I ran heading away to the camp.

I could see the pack leader lying down on the ground. Dead. And then I spotted Ian lying on the ground staring at the guys body. With a face that showed pure fear.

-Oh my god Ian! I screamed as I ran to him laying my hands on his cheeks.

-A..Anthony. His eyes starting to tear up 

I..I was so scared that I never got to see you anymore. 

-It’s okay now..It’s okay.. I said as I pushed him close to my chest holding him tight in my arms .

Felix POV
Everything was so quiet. But I broke the silence with a scream.

-Marzia!? I looked around searching for her in the dark.

-I’m here Felix! she said running up to me grabbing my hands.

-Did you fire the gun? I asked her.

-No. Did you?

-No… I answered.

Sudden I saw a shadow moving in the corner of my eye. I turned around and spotted Anthony beside Ian. Holding him in his arms.

We started to run against them.

-STAY RIGHT WERE YOU ARE!

A girl voice sudden screamed. I stopped and slowly turned around. Out of a shadow a blonde girl stepped out. She was pointing a gun in our direction. As she was moving closer I slowly moved backwards holding Marzia tight.

-STAY STILL OR I WILL SHOT YOU! She screamed again.

I could see the girl clear now. She looked younger than us, maybe around 18.

-You!? I could hear Anthony shout behind us.

Anthony slowly stood up moving against the girl.

STAY STILL!! She screamed as she moved backwards holding the gun in a steady grip pointing at him.

-I thought I had taught you a lesson, he said spat out.

-I’m not as innocent as you thought she said as she pulled the trigger.

Anthonys POV

A could hear a click from the gun. I could feel my whole body freeze I held my breath.
But nothing happened.

-Dammit! the blonde girl screamed as she dropped the gun.

-You were going to shout me! I screamed, surprised as I was.

-I knew that it didn’t have any bullets left she said crossing her arms looking at me with a smile. I would never kill without a reason. Even though I would love to kill you for doing this she pointed at the to wounds on her neck.

-You piece of shit! I screamed as I grabbed her neck. Lifting her up.

She started to cough. I..did actually….save….your boyfriend.… so put me down. She spat out as she was trying to move away my hands from her neck.

-You what? I said.

-It’s true Anthony! Ian screamed behind me. 

She nodded as her eyes starting to close. I was just about to let her go when a something hit me. I hit the ground with a loud bang. I threw myself up from the ground ready to attack what had been pushing me. Cry was standing infront of me with the knifes pointing at me.

-Touch her and you die. He said his eyes glowing in a pure neon color.

Felix sudden ran between us trying to separate us.

-Calm down, guys! He said.

-She were trying to shoot us! I screamed at Cry.

-You were trying to strangle her Cry screamed back.

-AAAAAA! Ian sudden screamed.

I ran up to them kneeling down beside Marzia and Ian.

-Ian are you okay!? I said

-His shoulder is out of joint. I tried to push it back but I’m not strong enough.

-It’s okay A..Anthony, you can do it. He said looking up at me.

-I’m not sure if I can, I could brake it. I said as I tried to make him sit up.

-Ouch! He screamed again.

-Okay close your eyes. This is going to hurt.

He looked up on me and then laid down closing his eyes, waiting for the pain.

I took a strong grip around his shoulder and….

A loud scream filled the forrest.

______________________________

Ians POV

I sat curled up in Anthonys lap resting my head on his chest as he held me tight. Marzia and Felix sat in the other couch leaning against each other playing on their phones.  Cry and apparently Lindsay laid a bit away from us. They were lying down on the carpet watching a movie.

After we got home from the woods Lindsay explained everything.

She was heading back home to Sweden to surprise Cry. But then when we met her on the plane and everything changed.

She didn’t know that we and Cry were friends. She was just looking for Cry in the woods. And she didn’t mean to scare us, she was just worried. Just as worried Anthony were for me. I thought to myself.

A/N: End of story….No but do you think I should continue with the story? :x

Make sure to leave a comment, and stay awesome ♥