He must love to be a vampire!

Marzias POV

-Felix wake up we need to get dressed and hire our skis!

-No, i’m too tired… he said as he pulled the blanket over his head.

-Come on we have to make breakfast and I’m super hungry. It’s almost 10!

-5 more minutes…Felix said under the blanket.

-Fine.. I said as I lifted the blanket and got under laying beside him making snoring noises.

-Shhh… I’m trying to sleep! Felix shouted and turned against me with a smile.

I laughed and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

I heard a a door open and shut and steps moving around in the kitchen. 

-Which ski slope should we……?

-Shh! I said putting a hand over Felix mouth.

I could hear a someone open the fridge and then closing it.

-I think someone is making breakfast.

-So? He asked my hand still covering his mouth.

-Haha..oh I’m sorry I said removing my hand. I wonder if it’s Anthony. I said trying to hear someones voice.

-I wonder what Ian meant by that Anthony is different.. Felix whispered.

-I don’t know I whispered back. But something tells me that he’s not human.

-Do you mean like, i don’t now a vampire? Felix whispered glancing at me with a confused look.

-Yeah I guess so…. But wouldn’t that be kind of cool.

-Cool? You mean dangerous! Felix said while he looked at me.

-Yeah but he will always protect you no matter what.

-Are you kidding me, this isn’t Twilight! Vampire are murderes and kill people for fun! Felix shouted.

He didn’t whisper anymore and I am sure that they heard him through the thin walls.

-I’m sorry Marzia, I didn’t mean to shout in your face. Felix said giving me a quick kiss.

-It’s okay. I said moving my hand to his face stroking his cheek.

Sudden someone knocked on the door, we both froze.

It was Ian

-Hey, do you guys want breakfast?

-That would be awesome! Felix shouted back.

-We will be there in 5 minutes! I shouted.

—————————Time skip———————————

Ian’s POV

It was a beautiful sunny day, it was about 20 degrees outside. I could feel the sun warming. I gazed out over the snow covered mountain. Sweden was really beautiful.

We sudden jumped of the lift making my loose balance.

AAAA!!! I screamed as I waved my arms trying to find the balance.

I could feel Anthonys strong arms catching me in the fall.

-Thank you! I said as he hold me in his steady arms as we glided away to Felix and Marzia who was waiting by the side of the slope.

-Amazing weather, isn’t it? Felix said looking at us.

-Yeah totally! I said leaning on Anthony, trying not to fall. It’s my first time to go skiing while Marzia and Anthony had skied some times before. And Felix is from here so he have

basically skied his whole life.

-Come on! It’s time for your first ride Felix shouted as he went down the hill followed by Marzia. Anthony was right beside me. He had been a bit quiet since we got out. I looked up on him, his hoodie was on and his dark brown hair was hanging in front of his eyes. I could see that the sun bother him.

-Are you okay babe? I asked grabbing his hands looking up at him.

-Yeah…don’t worry. He said lifting me up and turning me around facing the down hill. Now it’s time for your first ride.

-I’m nervous I said trying not to fall.

-I will be right beside you the whole time. 

Come on you snails!! Felix shouted.

I took of and I could feel the skis moving under my feet.

I turned right and then left avoiding to fall. It did actually work. I can ski! I shouted as we were going down the hill.

I could hear Anthony chuckle beside me.  I spotted Felix and Marzia, I drove by them going faster and faster. It felt amazing going this fast, the wind in my face, the feeling that you were faster than anyone. Is this how Anthony feels..? He must love to be a vampire….

Anthony’s POV

I could see that Ian’s whole world lit up when he skied. He really loved it. I felt so happy when he was, he is my whole world and I would do anything for him.

Ian turned his head looking at me waving. I waved back with a smile on my lips.

I looked over to the side of me, seeing the trees. Sudden I spotted a silhouette of something who looked like a wolf running in the edge of the forrest. It didn’t look like the other werewolf I met yesterday. That one had grey fur and this one is smaller and have brown fur. I looked around in the slope. It was only Ian and me here, Felix and Marzia were probably a bit down.

I looked back at the edge of the forrest but the wolf wasn’t there anymore. I could feel a bit calmer now. I looked down to check how Ian was doing, but he wasn’t there anymore either. I panicked, I used my vampire speed to go down there Ian had been for a second ago.

Ian! I shouted. But no one answered. I looked down at the ground and I could see two trails after Ian skis leading in to the forrest. I took of my skis and followed the trails as fast as I could.

IAN! I shouted again.

-Over here! I could hear him shout.

I quick ran after the source of the sound. I spotted Ian laying on the ground, laughing.

-Are you okay, I said as I lifted him up and put my hands on his cheeks staring into his eyes.

-Yeah, I couldn’t stop and then I wanted to turn to the right but the skis didn’t want to so I ended up here.

-You scared the crap out of me I said as gave him a tight hug and helped him out of the forrest, down the hill to Felix and Marzia.

-Damn did you fall so many times that it took you so long time Felix laughed.

-Haha no, my skis they didn’t want to turn and…….

I removed the sound and turned around facing the forrest, the wolf seemed to be gone. But the question was if it was just a normal wolf or if it was something else.

Because if it is a pack of werewolf near by that's going to be problems.