A flashback

Ians POV

I opened my mouth to say something but before a word could escape Anthony smashed his lips against mine. I let out a surprised giggle as I kissed back. I grabbed the back of his head playing with his dark brown hair, as he grabbed onto my hips lifting me up. I grasped my legs around his fit body. I bit his lower lip and stared playfully into his eyes. He opened his eyes and stared back with a smirk, exposing his fangs.  Sudden we were against a wall, him trailing kisses down my cheek and my neck. I laughed as it tickled but sudden I felt a sharp pain. I couldn’t help myself but let out a soft moan. He went over to my lips again

*Cough* Excuse me….

We both turned against the voice.

There stood Felix, Marzia, Cry and Lindsay. Felix stood closest to us with his arms crossed staring at us with one raised brow.

-Are you kidding? It’s literally been less than one minute since we got here. 

I felt my cheeks get a bit warm as I quick jumped down landing on the floor.

Anthony looked down at me as he ran a hand thru his now messy hair. He gave me a smirk, and took my hand and started walking away to the group. Just be near him made butterflies in my stomach. Every time I look at him it feels like I fall in love all over again.

I looked over at the group everyone were looking at us. Lindsay were covering her mouth with her hand trying not to laugh.

-what? I said looking at her making me blush even more.

-N…nothing, she said as she trying with all her power not to laugh.

I noticed that Cry had and Linsday had the same mask on opposite side of there faces. They were glancing at each other and then at the same time and both burst out in laughter. Crys dark and Lindsays light voice compared each others perfect. It was something with there laughs that sounded a bit psychotic like they were crazy or something.

Sudden I could see a girl sneaking up on Lindsay from behind, she wore a witch costume with a big black hat that had small spiders hanging down from it.

BU!! The girl sudden screamed as she grabbed onto Lindsays shoulders shrugging them. Lindsay just laughed even more.

-You didn’t get scared? The girl with blonde/light brown hair asked moving around crossing her.

-No. I heard your, Lindsay said making a spin and hugging the girl.

-This is Faith by the way! Lindsay said pushing Faith in our group. 

-Eh..hi. She said moving a bit back against Lindsay. She looked a bit insecure of standing by her own in our group.

-Hi I’m Ian, I said reaching out a hand at the girl. She quick shook it and smiled. Anthony reached out a hand at the girl as well. She looked up at him and act a bit more careful as she shook his hand. She couldn’t  stop staring at his face.

-I’m…I’m sorry.. but your costume….I mean your fangs looks so real. She said leaning closer to him.

-I know… They are real, he responded with a smirk.

She froze and took a step back.

-I’m just kidding, he said laughing.

-O..Okay, I got a little scared there she said trying to force up a smile.

She quick shook hands with Felix and Marzia, and talked a little bit with Lindsay and then went away.

-See ya! Lindsay screamed after her.