A reason

Crys POV

Lindsay started to drag me away as she laughed hysterical. I took a grip of her hips tiny waste and lifted her up on my shoulder. She laughed as she started slam her fists against my back.

-LET ME DOWN!!!

-Never… I answered with a smirk.

-Your so annoying… she giggled.

-Help me Marzia… she whispered as I could feel a bit of her weight leave my shoulders.

-What the hell are you doing I laughed as I quick turned around. Lindsay had probably tried to grasped onto Marzias hands and trying to pull herself away of my shoulder. But when I turned she lost her grip and started to fall. I quick caught as she was swinging her arms trying to find something to hold onto.

-Be careful. I said as she laid in my arms.

She just laughed and smiled. I gazed into her one eye that was showing out of the mask. The green eye had small yellow dots almost glowing in it.

She giggled again and jumped down and went in the big group of people dancing and jumping as the music was getting louder and louder. Marzia and Felix ran in too, I watched them as they disappeared into the crowd. I took a deep breath and followed them. As I pushed myself thru the crowd I could feel pressure against my back. I was in the middle of the crowd. Lindsay! I shouted looking around trying to find her.

-Cry! I sudden spotted her beside Marzia and Felix waving showing me to come over. I tried to control my breath as I moved against them. I could feel someone push me, I could feel my body want to throw the person down on the ground. To slowly separated the persons head from there body..No! I told myself.

As I continued to reach for Lindsay. But sudden someone got in the way. The feeling rushed over me again. I quick feel a hysteric laugh slip beside my lips. I turned my head at the side studying my victim. He had black short hair with dark brown eyes, he had a very childish face. His gazed over the room checking out the people around him. I wanted to see his blood. I wanted to hear his scream. I could picture his dead empty eyes. Sudden Lindsay jumped in front of me.

She grabbed my hands and stared at me.

-Not without a reason… And you know it. She said.

She pulled me with her and we joined Marzia and Felix.

——————Time skip——————

I couldn’t shake the feeling of killing off. When I got a chance I looked over at my victim, he were talking to a bunch of different girls all night. But everyone was just walking away or looking at him with angry looks. The party was getting louder and people were getting more drunk. Even my victim I thought to myself.

Felix and I were talking about the newest video game as Lindsay and Marzia were getting drinks. I sudden spotted the guy again. He was staring at someone, probably a new girl. I tried to ignore him and continued to talk to Felix.

Lindsays POV

Damn it. Marzia couldn’t you go on the bathroom like two minutes earlier. I thought to myself as I tried to balance the cups. It didn’t make it easier that I had picked the shoes with the highest heels too. Sudden I could feel a warm breath against my ear as arms wrapped around me.

-I..I’m sorry I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I said as I blushed of awkwardness. 

-No..You..a.are the only one I want to fuck. The voice belonged to guy I had never heard before. His breath stink of beer.

-I think you should let me go, I said trying to move away from his sweaty warm hands. But his hands were just tighten against me. I tried to push him away but he was just holding tighter.

-Can you please let me go. I said trying to hold my voice calm.

-Shut up and let me fuck you…

He breathed out and started move his hands along my hips and searching there way to my chest.

-RYAN! I cried out trying with all my force to get loose.

Sudden I could feel the guys hand disappear from me.

I turned around spotting Ryan holding the guy in his neck. His was staring at the guy as his eyes one eye started to glow even more. He were pushing his fingers tight against his throat digging his nails into his skin.

-RYAN..stop it! I screamed.

-He looked over at me with a confused look. I nodded. He looked back at the guy and slowly put him down.

I went forward to the guy with a fake smile.

-I’m sorry for boyfriend.. I said as I wiped the blood away from the his neck.

-Here we will make it up for this stupid incident I continued. Just follow us and everything will be okay.

-W..what? The guy slurred.

I could see a light lit up in Ryans eyes. I looked over at him and he looked at me with a smile as he took a hold on the guys shoulders pushing him away from the crowd.

-Were are we going?? The guy said looking around.

-Just follow us..I said dragging a finger across his face.

I looked over at Ryan as I lit out a small giggle.

We walked outside to the edge of the forrest, the cold night breeze making me shiver.

-What’s going on? The guy asked moving away from us..

We both laughed hysterical looking at each other and then at the guy.

-You just showed us a great reason. I said with a smirk.

A/N: There another update, hope you like it ^^ Thanks again for reading, commenting and everything. It really makes me happy! Stay awesome <3