Free?

Felix POV

-Gosh he is heavy I breathed out as I was holding Cry up following the others.  I don’t no what happened before. Everything happened so fast, sudden Cry went all mad and tried to kill us and then Lindsay came out of nowhere and just slapped him across the face and then he passed out.

I stopped for a moment trying to catch my breath.

-Should I take him? Lindsay said turning around walking against me and the passed out Cry.

-No, I’m fine I answered as I could feel my legs start to bend.

-I’ll take him, Lindsay said and just took him away from me.

She could clearly not cary his weight and as soon as she took him she started to fall.

-I’l take him, Phil said and grabbed him in the moment. He easily lifted him up and carried him bridal style away moving along the corridor.

Lindsay narrowed her eyes and stared at him but after a moment just gave up and gave him a nod.

Marzia who was walking infront of us sudden stopped. 

I ran up to her, asking if something was wrong.

-Shh…she said putting a hand against my mouth.

I listened. I heard a high pitch scream echo through the hospitals many corridors.

-Do you think it could be them? Lindsay said running up to us dragging Phil and Cry with her.

-Maybe.. Marzia answered.

We followed the scream, going through many corridors entering new room that led to more corridors. This was truly a maze I thought to myself.

I could hear Lindsay and Phil talk behind me as I went hand in hand with Marzia trying to figure out where we should go.

-Who are you, and how did you end up here? Lindsay asked.

-I’m a monster and I turned myself in.

-ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!

-No i’m not.

-Did you go in here yourself. Do you have any idea what they do with people here?

-Not people…. monsters.

-Let Ryan down. Lindsay said.

-What?

 -let him down… She contained.

I turned around looking at Lindsay. It’s better if we can move as fast as possible now.

She narrowed her eyes at me and clenched her fists.

-Fine..

Sudden I saw something infront of us.

Someone burst out of one of the doors with another one on his back. The one that burst out of the door was soaking in blood. He turned his head over at us.

It was Anthony and Ian.

-I can’t believe you guys are okay!! I shouted running up to them.

-Felix! Ian said jumping down hugging me. He let go and looked over my shoulder. Marzia….Lindsay he screamed running up and hugging them.

Who are you? Ian said reaching a hand to Phil.

Sudden Anthony rushed forward dragging Ian away from him. Don’t go close to him, he said as he stared at Phil holding Ian behind his back.

-I can take Cry Anthony said pulling him out of Phils arms. As he pulled Ian close to him protecting him.

Lindsay went up to Anthony other side standing close to Cry.