Why Me?

5minutes later and I'm still trying to figure out why 'the Justin Bieber' would tweet me when ive never given him the time of day.

"Lex.." Cassie broke the silence as I continued staring at my computer screen. I turned my head towards her. "Yeah?" I asked. "Do you know why he did this?" She questioned anxiously. "No. I already told you that. I've never even favorited one of his tweets, why would he tweet me. Now my notifs are gonna blow up with all of these peop-.." I swear if she cuts me off one more time imma hurt her.. "Justin Drew Bieber just tweeted you. You should be happy and feel honored." "Sure I guess. Not that big of a deal" I said. "I hate you." Cassie said while glaring at me. I chuckled. "I know". "Well since you absolutely suck.. Imma go back home and play with my puppies!" She jumped off my bed to put on her shoes. "Kayyy see you later looser!" I said and laughed. "Love ya girl" she yelled while walking out. "Love you too stupid" she ran back to my room and popped her head in the door. "Rude" she said. I smiled and turned around "sorry. By beautiful. I love you oh so much.. Better?" She fake smiled. "Yes." Then walked away happily. I rolled my eyes and faced my computer screen once again. Still staring at the tweet. I ignored all of the other tweets corresponding to the one Justin sent me.

Just as I was about to log off. Completely giving up on trying to figure out why he'd tweet me BC in all honesty Idc.. I got another notification. I had a new follower. I actually had gotten a lot of followers BC of that stupid tweet. But who could it-.. 'Oh God..' I thought to myself.

A/N: who was it. I bet y'all think its Justin don't you. Hahaha suckers.