What Did I Just do?

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I've been really busy with showchoir. But the season is over so yay!! Freetime!!

I ran through the hallways looking for Justin. "JUSTIN!!" I screamed while running, and wiping tears from my cheeks. I can't believe I was so mean. He's gonna hate me for sure now. Can I fix this..? I had my eyes closed when he ran off and it's a huge house so basically I'm just guessing on where I'm going. I made a left and turned to a kitchen. I stood there for a minute quietly sobbing. I then heard a faint sniff. I followed the sound. It was down another hallway, to the left, in a room that looked really cool. I stood outside the door. "Justin?" I whispered. All I heard was crying. It broke my heart. I caused this. "J-Justin I'm- I'm sorry." I barely managed to say because I was crying too. I opened the door slowly. I looked to my right and saw Justin sitting in a corner. He had his knees up, his elbows on his knees, and his head in his hands. I started to cry a bit more. I walked over to him slowly an sat beside him. He kept his head down. It was silent for a while. He sniffed again. He finally broke the silence. "Lex.. I'm.. I'm sorry. For. For leaving you. And.." He started crying harder, which of course made me cry more. I looked at him quickly. "No. Justin. It's not your fault please. Listen. I was just mad and sad. Every since I've been without you this is how I've acted. I've not been as happy, but it's not really your fault because I want this for you. I want you to have your career. It was my fault because I would refuse to find anyone new to talk to. I wouldn't find a new friend. Untill last year. I found Cassie. She's helped me a little. I was worse than this at first just ask her, even though you don't know her. I'm surprised she stuck with me. I'm mean, I hit people.. I'm not the same. But I'm here, with you now. I can be the same. I can go back to how I was because now I know the truth. I know who you are now. I know you're not gone, you just have a different name haha.." I giggled trying to lighten the mood. "Justin look at me". He lifted his head. I smiled. "I love you Justin. Nothing in this world could make me hate you or anything. When I blew up on you I didn't mean any of it. I will always love you. Okay 'Drew'?"

He chuckled and wiped his tears. "Okay Lexie-LouLou". I groaned.. He knows I hate that. I walked out of the room and slammed the door hoping he'd think I was mad. He ran out after me. I grabbed a pillow off the couch and his. I heard his footsteps coming closer and heard him saying. "Lex?" Sadly. I smiled trying not to laugh. When he finally got around the corner I jumped out and smacked him with the pillow right in the back of his head. He turned around slowly and gave me a glare. My eyes widened and I got scared so I took off running. But not before he gave me an evil smirk. "Eeeep!!" I screamed as I ran trough the house, still not knowing where I'm going. "IM GONNA GET YOU LEXIE-LOULOU!!" "UGHHH". He of course caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my waste. "I love you too.." He said. We stood there for a minute. I still had my back to him. I could feel his breath on my neck. It was kinda awkward, but I didn't mind. It's just Dr- Justin.. Now that's weird for me. I only know him as Drew. Finally I turned around to face him because it was weird just standing there. I was still out of breath from trying to run from him, but Mr. In-shape seemed fine. "How are you not still out of breath?" I said still trying to catch mine. He smiled, and lifted his shirt. "Well ya seeee..." He started to say. "Ewwww put it awayyyyyy. Belly button ewww Justin!!" He laughed and pulled me into another hug but the right way this time. "Shut up." He said. I looked up at him and frowned. His face went sad. "I'm sorry" he said as he hugged me tighter. "I didn't mean it. Talk all you want madam" I giggled because he hasn't changed. Well his body, and voice, and hair, and tattoos, and fans, and money, and house, and well okay Justin changed, but Drew hasn't. "That giggle I swear". I looked at him confused. "what?" He chuckled. "It's so cute" he said. I blushed obviously. He was lookin so good like yas Bae yas. I couldn't help myself. We were standing there hugging. And he was lookin all good. I had too. I jumped up on my toes and kissed him. Once I realized what I was doing and remembered he had a girlfriend, I almost passed out. I was outta there. "Justin I'm.. Oh my God! I'm sorry. Uhh. Umm. Bye Justin." I grabbed my house key and stuff and ran out the door. "WAIT! LEX!!" I heard him yell, but I took off running up the street. I can't believe what I just did.