Leave It Alone..

'Wow.' Was all I could think.

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

I woke up and stretched. I looked beside me to see no one there. I thought JC stayed last night. Maybe he's downstairs.

I walked downstairs to find nothing but a note.

~'Baby I'm going out for a bit. I'm gonna shop or something. Love you. -JC'~

Oh. Was all I thought. I can't believe he didn't take me though. I could've dealt with him waking me. Ugh. He the struggle. I decided to get some breakfast and go out for a bit too. Maybe ill run into JC. I grabbed the package of bacon and stuck a few (like 10 BC bacon) pieces in the microwave. I like it crunchy so I first set it for 4 mins. I walked to my room and grabbed some clothes because everyone knows if the microwave is going you can do anything within that amount of time. I grabbed some blue jean short shorts, a pink crop thing (not sure how to explain it. Looks like Selena's pink/purple bating suit with no straps when she was with Justin) an orange see through (kinda) shirt that comes up a bit from the shorts, my DCs, some super cute suspenders. They have the diamond on them like form Confident. Justin got them for me. (I actually have some💖) and of course my L.A. SnapBack. I laid them in my bathroom and went to check my bacon. Ahhh perfect. I let it cool while getting a nice glass of Sunny D. I put the bacon on a plate, grabbed my juice and walked over to the TV. I turned it on and the first thing I see.

"Justin Bieber: Racist?" I roll my eyes because he's obviously not. I clicked to another channel. "Justin Bieber Drops The N-Bomb" OMG how many people are talking about this. He was 15. I was the one that told him the freakin joke dear Lord. I swear I hate people so much. Especially TMZ. I just turned to Disney Channel because surely they ain't talking about it. I saw that Wizards Of Waverly Place was on. That show is my ish YAS Bae YAS! I finished my bacon 2 episodes later. I may have gotten caught up in it. Hey I'm still a kid at heart. It's a good thing. Sometimes.

I put my plate and glass in the sink and skipped upstairs to my bathroom. I turned on the hot water and a tad bit of cold. I grabbed a towel and wash rag then undressed. Giving the water time to adjust. I got in and about 15-30 minutes later I was out. I dressed, dried my hair, and did my make up. I grabbed my phone that had been charging and my keys. I walked out to my car and hopped in. I drove to the mall. I walked into Claire's first because they always have Justin stuff and I don't know. I was in the mood for some JB. I grabbed a necklace that was a locket. It had 'Justin's' on one side and 'girl' on the other side. I bought it and another SnapBack. But this one is black and says N.Y. Like my L.A. one but it white. After a few more stores I passed Victoria's Secret. I stopped and looked in because I saw someone familiar. JC? Why? Then I saw her. Lia. JCs ex. Of course she would but what's he doing with her? I walked in when she walked away and stood behind JC. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He was smiling as he turned but when he saw me his smile dropped. I slapped him across the face and turned to walk out tears weld up in my eyes. I can't believe him! "baby wait! its not what it looks like!" "then what the hell is it JC because it looks like you're checking out your ex in 'sexy' clothes!" He looked down and looked guilty. "I knew it." I said and walked out. "Babe! I..." I cut him off. "Leave it alone JC. Just leave it alone.."

Why me? why him? why not Justin?