I Swear, He's Caused Nothing But Trouble.

JC turned around and looked at me. "Then tell him.. to leave." he said in a serious tone. I looked at Justin who looked sad. "I- I can't do that JC..." I said. "It's him. or me." i looked at both of them then spoke. "Okay well-..."

"Okay well... I choose. JC...sorry Justin. Can you go now?" I said shocked at my own words. He looked at me confused then whispered loudly. "How could you do this? I thought... I just.. okay.. bye Alexa.." he made his way past JC and out of the yard. JC walked up to me. I watched Justin walk down the road with his head down. I started crying at the thought of what I had just done. My best friend. My first love. My other half. What have I done? "Thank you baby" JC said and kissed my forehead. "Come on. Lets go watch that movie" he smiled and put his arm around my waist. We started watching the movie but I couldn't stop thinking about Justin. I can't believe I chose JC. I like JC a lot but Justin has been my bestfriend for years. Ever since we were like 4. But he did leave after he promised not to be gone too long. He had to do it though. He had to. I wanted him to. But I didn't want him gone that long. He didn't try to talk to me.. what do I do? He's caused Nothing But Trouble. I tried texting him all throughout the movie but he wouldn't respond and I could tell JC was getting annoyed. "Babe can you please stop and just watch the movie!?" JC practically yelled while running his fingers through his hair aggressively. He had the other arm around my neck. "Sorry I just.. I feel bad.." "you chose this. C'mon I thought you wanted me?" "yeah but Justin has been my friend for almost 16 years. How could I just betray him like this?" I started to tear up again. "Baby listen. Justin left you right? that's what you said? I won't. I'm here. For you always" he said sympathetically while brushing a stray hair out of my face and smiling that amazing smile. I nodded and wiped my tears. "Okay. Thanks JC" I smiled and laid my phone to the side on the table. I cuddled up to JC and started watching the movie again. Everything's gonna be all right.

A/N:- I finally found a way to make my story and title match lol. Go me!! k bye!