I Still Love Him..

"I gotta go. My friends are waiting. Bye Lia!"

"Ughhhh!!! I hate you!"

Lia's P.O.V-

Ohh I don't like her. That Alexa girl has got to go. JC is mine and mine only! What does she have that I don't. 'Well right now. JC' my conscience said in my head. Shut up stupid. I said back. Mentally. I'm not weird. I need to get revenge. How?

Lex's P.O.V-

"Hey Justin when did you and JC become so close?" I asked laying on my couch with my feet propped up on Justin's legs. I was eating some icecream and he had his head laid back on the couch with his eyes closed. "Uhh. Well it all started when I left to get icecream for you and I saw him. I basically blacked out and right when I was about to hit him we all heard the crash. Then he ditched Lia to make sure you were okay and we talked at the hospital. He's pretty chill I guess. But I still don't want you taking him back or anything Alexa" Justin said sternly. I chuckled at how protective he was. "Okay daddy." I said sarcastically. He still had his head back and eyes closed but I saw him smirk. Wth was that about? I wondered. He must like when I say daddy to him. By this time I had caused myself to burst out into laughter. Justin finally looked up and was laughing at me laughing. "Why tf are you laughing so much lex?" He asked still laughing. "Be-because you- you just- AGHHH hahahahahaha- you smirked and I- I just thought you must like when I call you daddy and I just-I died a little. Hahaha!!" I was currently on the floor dying! Justin got down beside me and wrapped his arms around me. He was smiling his perfect smile. I was still laughing. "Justiiiiin let me goooo I want to roll around and laugh!" I said pouting. He just held me tighter and pulled me closer. "No babygirl. I think I'll just keep you here. In my arms. I like it this way" he said and closed his eyes. He soon was asleep. In my floor. And I was stuck. In his arms. Couldn't move. Had to pee. Do you see my issue here?😑 OR NAH!? (Sorry😂)

After a while I started not to mind. I forgot I had to pee and relaxed. I turned to face him a little more. I snuggled up into his chest and got comfy. His little snores were absolutely adorable and he was so warm. I felt safe. I missed this and I'm glad I got it back. I love him so much. But he's leaving soon for tour. So now I'm inlove again. And he's leaving again. I swear he is nothing but trouble. But I still love him.