The Begining of a Long Year

I love him so much. But he's leaving soon for tour. So now I'm inlove again. And he's leaving again. I swear he is nothing but trouble. But I still love him.

-A month later-

Lexa's P.O.V-

"Bye" I cried as I watched him walk away and to his plane. It hurt so much to say goodbye. I know it's not forever but it feels like it.

~ "I don't want you to go though" I sobbed as he held me tight. "I know babygirl. I know. I don't want to go without you but you have to stay. You have to do what's best for you. And this is my career. I love you so much. Ill never forget you. This isn't forever so lets not say bye. Lets just say see ya later. Cheesy I know. But seriously" he smiled a fake smile. I buried my face back into his chest and cried out somewhat of a see ya later. A half an hour later and we were on our way to the airport. I fell inlove with him again and he's leaving again. Why does this continue to happen? one day we'll be married and ill go with him. I love him. I really truly love him. We got to the airport and we said our goodbyes for a while.~

"I cant believe he's gone!" I cried and basically screamed in the middle of the airport to my new friend, Miyah. I met her about a month ago and we grew really close really quick. I met her at the gym I recently started going to. She's about my age, 19, and she's a blonde too. We both look pretty good id say. She's prettier than me though. She's gorgeous. (She's the girl from Girl Meets World). We had the same personal trainer, Peyton or Lucas, whichever you preferred. I'm pretty sure Miyah has a thing for him. I mean I can see why. He's got gorgeous eyes that could make you melt in an instant, his lips were full and looked very kissable, his smile lit up any room no matter how dark it seemed, and his personality was like no other. He was kind, charming, funny, and completely caring. 'Okay lex. Snap out of it. You love Justin' I'm not saying I like Lucas. I'm just stating some good qualities about him. Besides him and Miyah would be cute. The ship name would be weird though. Mucas? Nah. Meyton? Liyah? Piyah? I don't know. Either way I ship it. She's gorgeous, he's gorgeous. It'd be a perfect match.

I cried on her shoulder and she hugged me tightly. It's okay. He'll be back dont worry. Besides ya got me. She held her arms out like he was a big present. "Oh" I said. She scoffed and looked offended. I may have laughed. "Atta girl!" She said and put an arm around me. We started walking out to the car and drove back home. This will be a long year.