Found Him.

I just wanna find him. Hurt him. Cause him the pain that he caused her. Oh and I want it bad...

JCs P.O.V-

I feel really bad for what I did to Alexa. She was really a sweet girl, but Lia.. Lia gives me everything I want. She'll do whatever to make me happy😏. But for some reason now I'm not happy. Whether we're together, we kiss, or anything else. It doesn't please me. All I could think about was lex. And Lia is getting annoying. Ugh!

Justin's P.O.V-

I was walking down the road to the store from Lexies house because she wanted icecream and well Im a sucker for her puppy dog eyes. Plus I want icecream and could use the exercise. As I was walking I noticed a familiar face. My body immediately tensed up, I squeezed my fists tight, and clenched my jaw. I was doing my best not to hit him. I saw JC and Lia walking hand in hand coming towards me. He didn't notice me though because the douche was too busy staring at that thing. I don't get it! why would he even have the Idea of seeing her when he was with lex!? she's gorgeous! and sweet! I hate him. The more I thought about how much of a f#€%-tard he is, the more I wanted to stop him and beat the life out of him. Little did I notice I had already stopped him. I was now standing infront of him, towering over him, looking down on him. I felt my eyes go black and he moved that Thot out of the way. He tightened his fists and tried to look tough but I saw the fear in his eyes. And hers as well. I pulled back and BAM!