Does He Mean It?

"I love you." Justin said. I was still in shock. He spoke. "Uhh. Lex?" I snapped out of it. "Huh. What. Yeah. Um. What?" He looked me dead in the eyes. "I. Love. You." I stared at him right in his eyes. I could basically see his soul. I saw all of our memories flash back in my mind and mentally I was smiling, physically I was still staring with a shocked expression.

~"Baby promise me one day we'll be together again.." I asked knowing it'd be a while before we even got to talk again. "I promise baby girl. Don't worry. No one will come between us. We'll be together again. Whether its soon or not so soon. I love you." "I love you too DrewBoo"~

It all flashed back again like when I first met up with him before doing break. I can't believe he said that.

I started to tear up. Without noticing what I was doing. I ran and jumped into his arms and just let out my cries.

"Justin I've missed you so much! I'm sorry I'm so mean! Ill try to change I swear! I want to be how I used to be! I want us how we used to be! Please forgive me!? I- I can't believe we're actually here together again! I never thought It'd happen! I thought you'd forget me. But- but you didn't!" I cried/screamed. I could hear him softly sobbing on my shoulder. I cupped his cheeks in my hands and got off him. "Justin. I love you too." He smiled but it quickly faded. "Alexa?" He said sadly. "Yeah?" I said scared. "Umm I don't know how to say this..." "Just say it Justin.. You can tell me anything remember?" He looked down, and around then back to me. His eyes started to get more watery. "I umm... I love her too. I just- I don't want you to hate me because I swear I really do love you but I don't know I just-" I hugged him tightly. He started sobbing big time. "Justin! Justin quit! Quit crying! Why are you crying!?" He let out a few more cries before looking up. "Because. I love you, and you love me, but I love her too. Why is life so complicated? Sometimes I wish this had never happened to me!" I stepped back. "JUSTIN. DREW. BIEBER! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!" I moved closer and wiped his tears. "Justin this was an amazing opportunity and you're amazing at what you do! I'm so happy for you. I could never hate you Justin. I still love you and I'm so flipping happy you love her! I can prove all the Jelena-haters wrong! Finally!" I said with a wink. He giggled and wiped more tears. "So. You're really not mad?" I looked at him and smiled. "Of course not baby. I love you just as much as I did before you were famous, and I always will! Tbh I love Jelena as much as I love us together. Sel is perfect for you!-" he interrupted me. "But so are you!" I stood there for a minute and thought. "Well how about you stay with her and try to make sure it works. Besides I got someone on my mind so I won't be so lonely." I winked again and he smirked. "Oh lil Lexie Lou Lou got a man friend?" I growled and said. "Yeah. I do. So no worries."