Justin meet.. Justin.

"Hey umm. Lex?" "yeah?" I said. "I umm. Haha. I really like you.. and umm I was wondering if you would. Uhh... this is more of a struggle then I thought and I don't know why. Will you umm go.. " I cut him off and kissed him. It took a minute but he finally decided to start kissing back. This kiss lasted a while. We finally pulled apart and he smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he finally managed to spit out. I bit my lip an smiled. "Yes!" I kinda shouted. He cupped my cheek and kissed me again. A few minutes later while still kissing I heard someone clear their throat. I looked over at him. He had his head down... "Who's this?..." he said.

I looked away from JC still smiling. Then I realized who it was. "Oh. Hey. Justin." JC spoke. "Whoa! that's like. The Justin Bieber. I looked back at JC. He grabbed my hand. I saw Justin look at our hands and clench his jaw. "I asked you a question baby girl. Who's this?" I felt JC stare at me. I tightened my grip on his hand to try and reassure nothing was going on with me and Justin. "Well. Justin meet.. Justin. Well JC actually. That's what everyone calls him." Justin looked away then back at us. "And why's he here?" he continued. "Umm well he kinda showed up out of nowhere, I burnt myself for the fourth time, and then we went for a walk. Now we're back here and we're dating." I smiled and looked at JC who smiled back. I saw Justin clench his jaw a little more. "Cool." he said totally monotone. JC stood up and walked towards Justin. He reach his hand out to Justin and spoke. "What's up man? I'm JC. I love your music man." Justin just glared at him and scoffed. "Cute." Justin said. What's his deal!? he has Selena and I'm glad. I want to be with JC. "You can leave now." Justin said to JC. I was taken back by this. "Um Justin how about you leave!?" I halfway yelled. He looked at me. "Me!? Me leave!? I've been your friend since we were babies. We have a history and you'd rather me leave!? he's just another jerk from your school that's going to break your heart!" I looked at JC who seemed to be getting kinda angry. I stepped in between them. "Justin right now. You're the jerk! you can't just come here and tell my boyfriend to leave! as of now. You're breaking my heart not him! get out! (okay if you watch O2L videos you'll laugh at the 'get out' thing lol if not look em up on YouTube.' Justin looked at JC. He was furious. "Fine. Ill go. But I'll be back. And I'll get you back." He started to walk away. "Why do you want me!? you have Sel!" I screamed. He stopped dead in his tracks. I spoke. "You left me Justin. Years ago. I still love you yeah, but I happy. You have Selena. I have JC. Why can't we leave it at that!?" he turned slowly to face me. JC was just standing there. Justin started walking towards me. Suddenly lips were touching hands were roaming, and everything was happening to quickly to do anything at the moment. I stopped Justin and pushed him away. He just came walking back. JC started walking over to Justin angry. He looked like he was about to hit Justin but Justin looked at him and spoke. "Sorry! but if we're gonna fight wait! Look Alexa. I love you! I love dangit! I want you back! I.. I need you in my life lex! have you seen all of the things on the news about me!? do you see what's happening to me!?" His eyes started getting watery. He was breathing heavily and he put his head in his hands. He spoke again but softer. "I can't live without you. I need you. I need you." He started sobbing softly. I ran to him and hugged him. This was all happening while it was still tainting. Just not as bad. His hair was soaked. Everything was soaked. He fell to his knees and started to cry more. I bent down to comfort him. "I'm sorry Justin. I love you, but I'm happy. So are you. Ill always be here for you Justin. I promise. Just. As a friend. Okay?" he looked up at me. His eyes were all red and puffy. "Okay. I'm sorry." He looked at JC and stood up. He stuck out his hand. "I'm sorry bro. Nice to meet you. You have a great girl. Thanks for the compliment about my music. It means a lot. Umm I'm gonna go. Sorry again. Bye lex. By JC." He slightly smiled but I could tell it was kinda forced. "Bye bro." JC said and put his arm around my waist. "Bye Justin. Aye!" he turned around. "Yeah?" he said. I said. "Go talk to her. Have a date night." this time he actually smiled. "Thanks Lexie. You two do the same." "haha okay bye."