I Hate You!

"Aye. I uh. I'm sorry about gettin ready to pound you earlier. Protective instincts I guess.." I said scratching the back of my neck. "It's alright. I understand. I would've done it too had it not been my fault in the first place. But I'm glad you didn't hit me.." he chuckled. "Yeah.. you got lucky!"

-The next day-
Lias P.O.V-

I can't believe JC just dropped me for her. He doesn't even like her. Does he? He said he loved me! Ugh. Ill kill him. Or her. Probably her. Because well JC is my love. I should just go to the hospital and see what he's up to. Maybe Justin has knocked some since into him. Surely he hasn't been able to stay there. And I know good n well he hasn't had time alone with her. Justin wouldn't let that happen.

-at the hospital-

"Excuse me. What room is Alexa in?" I asked the receptionist. "Sorry hun you're gonna have to be more specific." I rolled my eyes in annoyance. How many Alexa's could there possibly be in one hospital. "Uhh. I don't know her friend Justin is with her. Justin Bieber" she grinned a bit. "Oh that beautiful young lady? she checked out a few hours ago with two of the sweetest young fellows. She's no longer here." I gritted my teeth. "Oh. Okay. Thanks anyway." I said before storming out. I dialed JCs number.

-on the phone with JC-

"Hello?"
"Um hi!? where are you!?"
"Oh hey Lia. I'm hangin with Lex and Justin. Why?"
"What do you mean why!? you're my boyfriend! you're not supposed to be hanging with other girls!"
"Excuse me.. bish.. I can hang with whoever tf I want to. Alexa is a heck of a lot better than you. She's nice and sweet.. she's got a great personality and Justin is one cool dude!"
"Oh really? because the other day he was on your 'list' so what's up JC!?"
"I gotta go. My friends are waiting. Bye Lia!"
"Ughhhh!!! I hate you!"