Spring Break!!

"YAS Bae YAS!!!" Cassie was now yelling in my ear. Today starts the first day of Spring Break. I'm happy about that. Sometimes I go over to Cassie's to swim during Spring Break, but I'm mostly on my swing. I spend most of all my time on my swing. I swing and sing basically all day. It's my favorite thing to do. Singing is my passion, but the only people that know are Cassie, mom, and Justin used to know, but we were little. He probably forgot. My swing is like an escape for me. If I'm stressed or bored its where I end up. I don't mind. I'm just glad I get a break from school and can spend more time on my swing. I need time to think about this Justin, kiss situation. I finally spoke back to Cassie. "I know right. I can't to get out on my swing." She scoffed. "You're always on that thing." I laughed. "I know. That's how I enjoy my time." She laughed. "Well you should spend it with me." I smiled walking out of the school. "I will. Ill probably spend like 2 nights at your house. Deal?" She frowned. I added. "Aaaaand Ill text you the whole time I'm not at your house." She smiled. "Okayyy!!" I laughed as I walked over to my bus. "See ya later Bae." "Byee" she answered.

Finally.. I can honestly think about what happened at Justin's the other day. Why did I do that? Am I crazy? Did I eat something bad? Maybe I'm just stupid. Ugh!! I'm so mad that he left and didn't keep his promise. Gosh why is he so cute, sexy, adorable, fineee, funny, handsome, Bae, kissable? Why do I love him? ...wait... Did I just? ... I'm going to sleep...