Ch. 4: The Play Auditions

~ Ally"s POV ~

"Dring! Dring!" rings the dismissal bell.

Finally, honestly today has been a rough day. Faith attempting to hurt me, and Blake and I had an argument.

I just don't want to see his kind face for a while. I just want to go home.

I took my jet black woolen cardigan and swung my violet book bag over my shoulder.

As I walk out, I remembered that I need the script for the play! Gotta have that role.

So I grabbed the thin white piece of paper and held it in my tiny hands.

As I walked out of the school, I bumped into a firm chest.

I glanced up, I see a cute guy with a sparkling smile. He had dirty blonde hair wearing a jet black leather jacket.

He's hot.

" Hey, sorry about that. The name's Matthew." he said in a low, voice.

" Sorry too. The name's Ally." I say reaching to shake his hand.

" See you around." said Matthew while shaking my hand.

Maybe I'll will. Finally, something that makes me smile today.

I held my books firmly and climbed in my cherry red car. I pushed the pedal and went on the busy road.

~ Blake's POV ~

Wow, rough day. Why would Ally say that my girlfriend is sabotaging her?

Faith is so sweet. She'd always have an amazing smile that will light up the room.

She's a little bit of a prep, but she has a geeky side too. She can play Minecraft with me, which is awesome, just like Ally.

Oh Ally.

Whatever, as I exit the halls. I spot a poster in the corner of my eye.

I approached it, it said, " School Play! "You are Mine" casting tomorrow!

Ooo, I love acting!

I grabbed a blue pen out of my black book bag. I signed my name under the role of Tyler. Sounds like a good character.

He's the lead so why not? Just got to practice real hard tonight.

I left the halls and went out of the door. I jumped in my black truck and hitted the road.

~ At home ~

~ Ally's POV ~

" Tyler, please! Stay with me! Come on Tyler." I streamed a tear down my face. I glanced at my script and read the last line.

" I love you Tyler" I say delicately.

"Yes! I think I got it. Sophia here I come!" I squealed.

Ahh, so relieved now.

I rest on my baby blue double bed and relaxed. I hugged a fluffy, lime green pillow to my chest

After moments of laying down, I caught a glimpse of an outline of a body in the other house.

Blake

He's going over a script. Please don't audition for Tyler. If I kiss him, it would be awkward. We haven't spoken since the fight.

Whatever. He's not going to get in my way. I glared at him through the glass window then closed my teal curtains.

I'm still going to get that role.

So then, I rehearsed a little, memorizing every word. I think I'm ready.

I placed my script inside my large book bag
and went downstairs to do some chores.

~ At school auditions ~

~ Blake's POV ~

I feel kind of nervous now. I'm next There's a lot of boys auditioning for this role.

I rub my two hands and stuffed them into my dark washed jean pockets. Suddenly, I see Faith auditioning for Sophia.

Hopefully she'll do well. Then behind her, Ally was there. Man.

"Blake Johnston. You're up." said the intimidating judges.

Here I go.

~ Ally's POV ~

Man, there's a lot of tension in this room. Girls rehearsing their lines, others sobbing from failing.

I observed Faith's acting skills. She's doing an excellent job. She memorized it well and can force tears out if her face.

When she finished acting, I was more nervous than ever. Suddenly, when Faith walked past me, she shoved me purposely, then whispering to me,

" You will pay if you get this role. Sophia's mine."

Then, I heard a voice, " Ally Wilson, please stand on the stage."

Oh Boy.

~ After Auditions ~ Results

" Thank you, everybody, for auditioning. Now, what you guys are all waiting for. The person who will be Sophia is... Ally Wilson! Congratulations!" exclaimed the judge.

OMG! Yes! My hard work had paid off! Now just need to worry about Faith. She gave me a piercing glare from across the room.

Then, her voice kept ringing in my head.

You'll pay.

" Okay, the person who will be Tyler is..... Blake Johnston!" said the judge.

Suddenly, my heart started to pound so
loud that that is all that I could hear.

First, Faith will probably sabotage me, now I need to kiss Blake?

New chapter! Plz comment! Another Chapter will be up soon!!! MARCH BREAK!