Ch. 21: *Filler*

~Ally's POV~

~Morning~

I stretched my two arms out and gave out a very loud yawn.

Ahh, I'm so filled with joy right now. Blake's back! I threw off my navy blue sheet then I stumbled to my window. I slid my curtains away and admired the beautiful view. It's sunny, not raining, kids are playing outside, this sounds like an awesome day.

I ran to my vintage cherry wood dresser then quickly snatched a pair of lime green jeggings. I fumbled with the jeggings a little then grabbed a top with an adorable yellow minion on it.

I jolly skipped to my bathroom them flickered on the lights.

I grabbed my brush and gently untangled my knots from my chocolate brown hair. So joyful today. I glanced over at my digital clock resting on my nightstand in the distance. 7:00am, man, it's just the weekends.

I'm just so excited with happiness bursting out of my chest. I get to see Blake today!

I scurried down my spiral staircase to eat some breakfast.

"Good morning mom!" I waved to her.

My mother's eyes were in shock, but in a good way. Yeah, I don't really have a cheerful personality in the morning and say 'Good morning mom' like that.

I slid my chair out and sat at my dining table, with my mom serving me some food.

"Here you go Ally. Sausages, bacon and eggs." my mom smiled, giving me a plate then placing another one in front of me.

"Mom, whose that plate for?" I asked.

Suddenly, the door bell started to ring.

"Oh, somebody's coming over this morning. " answered my mother.

I ran to my door and twisted the brass knob. "Hi Matthew, come on in."

Looks like he's staying for breakfast. Yay, I guess. We both walked over and sat on the dining chairs. To break our 2 minute silence, I decided to speak.

"Soo, um Matthew, do you want to go pay Blake a visit?"

"Yeah, sure. I would love to see Blake."he replied, struggling to say the last sentence.

We both grabbed our silver fork and jammed it into our sausages. Although, Matthew missed it and grabbed the bacon instead.

Can't wait after we eat. We're going to see Blake finally, and we can leave the awkward silence behind us. Off to the hospital.

~ At the hospital ~

I honestly don't like the hospital. Children and Adults are miserable from the news that their family member or friend has passed on, people are sick, just upsetting.

We walked over to the lady behind the counter.

"Can we see Blake Johnston please?" I tried asking politely since I'm so excited right now.

"Okay m'am, room 208.". replied the lady.

"Thank you m'am." I said politely.

~ Room 208 ~

I quickly opened the door, kind of slamming it to the wall. Oops.

My smile widened. I feel like a 4 year old waiting for a magical unicorn.

Then there I saw him. Ruffled up dark brown hair, kind eyes, just like Blake all dressed up wearing his casual clothes. Denim jeans and a t-shirt.

Now this is the moment that I can hug him and call him mine again. This is it. After waiting for a month. I ran up to Blake standing near the bed.

"Hi Blake! I missed you so much!"

Just as was about to squeeze him and pinch his cheeks, Blake seemed startled and backed away from me, like I'm a stranger. His eyebrows furrowed and He had wide eyes examining my face and looked at me in suspicion.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"What do you mean Blake? I'm you're girlfriend, remember?"I chuckled a little, refusing to believe that this is happening.

"No."

OMG!!!!! 400+ READS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I nearly dropped my iPod when I saw that.

Sorry that this is a filler chapter and I haven't updated that quick. This chapter wasn't good so sorry! I was really busy with school public speaking competitions and yeah. And I guess that I got less motivated. But I'm all good now!

The next chapter will be better. Please still vote and comment for the people who are reading this!