Ch. 16: Tubing Time!

~ Matthew's POV ~

~ Last Day of Spring Break! ~

Right now, I'm all dressed up waiting waiting to go tubing with Ally. Man, it's only 10:00am.

I'm way too excited. I'm sorta thinking of it as a date since you know, her boyfriend's in a coma. It's my chance to win Ally back. I seriously miss her a lot.

That night at the smoothie bar when she said that we weren't meant to be shattered my heart. I was heartbroken.

So I figured a day with just me and her having fun together will hopefully make her realize that she and I are perfect together.

Blake and Ally should stick to best friends.

Cause Blake? I'm coming after your girlfriend.

~ Ally's POV ~

I'm just brushing my hair to get ready for tubing! Hopefully that Matt thinks that it's not a date, cause I think that he still has a thing for me.

But I know that I'm over him.. I love Blake. Although, It was sweet that Matthew had invited me to come tubing!

I love to tube. Sliding and spinning down a large, steep hill is awesome!

It's 10:30am now.... I need to find my ski pants! I don't really know where they are since I don't wear then often. Not because I think that they look fat on me, I just don't like them.

I searched my closet and threw all of my clothes to the ground.

My black jeans, my bench hoodie, ew! What are mom's panties doing here? Oh, there it is finally. I really need to clean this closet up.

I fumbled with my jet black ski pants on and grabbed my lime green coat on. Hmm. Quebec's cold.. I took my black beanie and placed in on my head. I also pulled out some gloves too.

All ready! And just in time. It's exactly 11:00. I put on my plain black boots and headed to the door. Suddenly, a felt a tug on my shoulders.

Oh shoot.. forgot to tell my mother.

" Ally Wilson. Where are you going and why are you dressed like that? It's like 10 degrees outside!" stated my mom.

" Oh mom, Matthew's taking me tubing in Quebec. Can I go? Please? Please? Please? " I pleaded.

" Fine. I trust you and Matthew to be safe. Make sure to don't go kissing-"

"MOM! I'm not going to go kissing him!" I said.

" Okay! Go have fun. Mwah, love you" said my mom.

" Love you too." I replied.

I went out the door with Matthew waiting for me in his black sports car.

Just like Blake's car.....

Enough Ally, stop thinking about him. The more you think about Blake, the more that you'll be upset.

" Hey! " I say cheerfully.

" Hey! K, buckle up. We are going tubing!" exclaimed Matthew.

WHOOT! TUBING!

~ At the Tubing place ~

~ Matthew's POV ~

" We're here Ally." I whispered.

She kind of fell asleep on my shoulders. She looks so peaceful..

" We are?" she asked.

I nodded.

" Come on Ally, let's go." I said.

We hopped out, shutting the car doors. She seems to be shivering, even though she has a winter coat on.

" You cold?" I say delicately.

She loves it when I say it like that. That can help me win her over.

" Y-e-a-h" shivered Ally.

" How about I'll put my arm around you? That can help." I suggest.

Ally's eyebrows furrowed. Man, probably the wrong move.

" If you want.. you know, just as friends don't worry. I'm cool that you are with Blake now." I say rubbing my arm.

" How about let's just go tubing? Remember, just friends, k? " suggested Ally.

Man, I want to be more than friends. I want to date her again! Touch her soft lips, and wrapped my arms around her. I want her to be mine, but that can't happen, sadly.

I nodded and we walked over to the tubing area.

I grabbed her a maroon tube and I grabbed a cerulean tube. We walked and stumbled on the hill. This is what I hate about tubing. Climbing the hills full of snow in your ski pants.

" Matthew.. help!" laughed Ally.

" Haha.. here Ally take my hand." I say.

She's basically sinking in snow. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out. I had so much force that she landed on top of me.

We kind of stood there in silence staring into each others eyes.

" Heh, sorry." I apologized.

" Me too." say Ally while blushing.

" You're so adorable when you blush." I say.

" Shush Matthew!" said Ally shoving me.

We both got up and before I know it, it was our turn.

" Hello, welcome to the ski resort are you guys going together?" the attendant asked me.

We both nodded. The boy attached the rope from our tubes together so that we tube together.

I heard him mumble something that kind of made Ally and I uncomfortable. " They are a such a cute couple."

We both just ignored it. Off we go! The guy gave us a big push and spin.

" AHH!!" screamed Ally.

It's so funny how she screams. She got so scared that she held my hand.

" AHHHHH!! MATT!" yelled Ally again.

We were spinning so fast and slid down rapidly. I love it. The breeze through my hair, Ally's hold my hand. This is amazing.

When we finished Ally was so hyper like a little kid.

" AGAIN! AGAIN!" exclaimed Ally.

"Okay Ally! Just don't screamed like a little girl. AHHH!" I mocked, through my arms in the air.

" Pft, shut up Matt! Let's go!" said Ally cheerfully.

This is an awesome day! Us just having fun and no Blake! Maybe if Ally and I hang out more, she can get back with me. She has to get back with me.

Even after 2 dates, my feelings are strong for her. I really like her. No.

I love her.

Hayy! Another chapter YAYY! So, do you think that Ally will fall for Matthew? Comment and vote please! Thanks!