Ch. 36: Kiss and Makeup

Forgot some stuff? Here's a recap!

Recap: Ally and Matthew are on a double date with Blake and Lauren, that Jealous Ally set up. A movie double date doesn't seem hard? Wrong.

With Matthew not knowing about it, he got a little bit frustrated. And to add on, Ally was ignoring him the entire time, to make sure things aren't happening between Lauren and Blake.

After that, things get worse when Lauren asks for Ally to get smoothies. When Ally returns with a pack of smoothies, she slips off the edge of the stairs, spilling all over on Lauren and Matthew.

- Ally's POV

I stood there in embarrassment as Lauren and Matthew gave me disappointing looks. They had some fire in their eyes since their clothes are damped with the strawberry smoothies I was carrying. Blake was just there in shock. At least he's not totally mad.

"Guys, I'm so sorry-"

"Ally, can we talk for a sec?" Matthew asked while dabbing the smoothie stains off of his sleeves on his plain white T-Shirt.

This isn't going to be a good talk.

Matthew dragged me out of the middle of the movie, getting his smoothie stains on me. "Matthew, can we just stay a little bit more? Can't we just leave near the end of the movie?"

"Ally, I need to talk to you." Matthew gave me a stern look, yet he said it in a polite and soft tone.

"Kk." I replied as he drags me out of the theatre and led me to a nearby mini table.

He pulled out a chair for me while he sat across from me.

"Ally, you were kind of acting weirdly during this date, more weirder than usual." Matthew stated.

"Look, Matthew-"

"Ally, you seemed to be more interested in Blake and Lauren than our date. And why did you invite them for a double date?"

"Things happened." I shrugged. "And sorry that I didn't focus on you...I was just, trying to make Lauren feel extra welcomed by hanging out with her and Blake." I lied.

I would tell him the real reason if I knew the real reason, and I don't.

"M-Kay.." Matthew trailed off, not buying my story. "Are you sure?" Matthew questioned me.

"What do you mean are you sure?"

"Seemed like you were jealous of Lauren......you were talking to Blake an awful lot..do you still like him? Look, I love you but if you want to be with him-"

"Whoa, Matthew, slow down. First of all, I promise you that I don't like him. I mean, yes, I was a little jealous which was totally juvenile but you're the one I like!" I tried explaining to him.

"So you were jealous."

Shoot. Shouldn't have said that. I mean, the only reason why I was jealous was that, I don't know. But saying that could've costed my whole entire relationship with Matthew.

"Um, not 'jealous jealous' but um." I tried saving it, but clearly I didn't.

"I don't want to argue Ally, so I'm going to go home now so that you can figure things out with your feelings for Blake okay?" Matthew said while pulling his car keys and heading towards the exit.

"But-"

"Call me when you've figured it all out." He cut me off, leaving me alone.

Great. My boyfriend is probably mad at me and I don't have a ride to go home, and I'm not asking Blake for a ride. Awkward.