Ch. 10: First Date Pt. 2

~ Blake's POV ~

I held Ally's hand and we headed to the Vortex.

The Vortex is attached to the top, which makes you dangle from the top a little bit. It's fast, intense, and below you is the beautiful lake. It's a load of fun, I've been on it before.

I glanced over at Ally, all eager to go on rides, her eyes all lit up, her smile so wide that I can see most of her crystal white teeth.

She's so cute.

As we approached the Vortex, there were like 60 people. Wow, not that much today, you know, it's spring break. There should be like 100 people. Believe me, I've seen it.

We are lucky today.

Ally and I stood in the back, both of us leaning on the wooden rail.

" This is fun Blake, thanks a lot." thanked Ally.

Then, I took a small strand of her hair and placed in behind her ear. I leaned and our lips pressed. My hands cupped her face then went down to her waist.

After a few seconds, Ally released.

" You know, kids are here." stated Ally.

I chuckled. I observed my surroundings slowly. Yeah, there were parents covering their children's eyes with their hand. Toddlers had their jaws dropped to the ground and was yelling, " EWWW....".

" Heh, oops" I grinned.

" Excuse me, stop with the PTA and look ahead of you!" scolded some lady.

" Sorry, It won't happen again." I apologized.

I looked over in front. Geez! The person in front of me is right at the ride and I'm at the middle!

I quickly grabbed Ally's hand and we ran up. We are next!

Man, either that we were kissing too long or this line up is fast.

I let Ally jump into the seat first. There are a pair for each row. I hopped in and pulled the top down for us.

Now, we are secured, both holding the handles beside us. Ally held my hand.

" Are you scared?" I asked.

" A little bit." Ally replied.

" Chicken. Bwack Bwack!" I say mimicking a chicken.

" Be quiet Blake!" chuckled Ally.

" Welcome to Canada's Wonderland. Please take your seats the Ride will begin now." the speaker announced.

Suddenly, the ride struggled a little to get out. Then, the carts went slowly. I looked down. Geez, we are so far up. We turned around. I see a drop coming before us.

I looked over at Ally, smiling looking excited. After, we dropped like 60 to 70 degrees down.

The whole roller coaster started to screamed gradually louder as we go down. So was Ally.

Her chocolate locks were everywhere! In her face, almost at mine. I laughed so hard patting my lap.

" Ally, you okay!" I yelled.

" Yeah, this is awesome!" exclaimed Ally.

After that, there were turns and more drops. We were going rapidly. This is looking to be a great day.

~ After ~

~ Ally's POV ~

"That was so fun!" I say hugging Blake.

" Yeah, it was hilarious when you were screaming. Ahhhhhhhhh!" say Blake mocking me waving his arms in the air like a weirdo.

" Be quiet Blake! The vortex is a ride that I'm tiny bit frightened of." I say.

" Yeah you were frightened. So what next?" Blake asked me.

" Hmm. Oh! The leviathan!" I exclaimed.

It's the scariest ride here. 80 degree drops, high speed, all the ingredients of a great coaster.

" Okay, let's go!" exclaimed Blake.

~ At the Leviathan ~

I'm actually quite nervous right now. We are all buckled up and Blake and I are sitting in the front.

My palms are sweaty. I glanced at Blake. He seems excited.

" You scared Blake?" I questioned him.

" Pft, no." Blake hesitated.

Yep, he's nervous.

Suddenly, the ride gradually rose up slowly. It's starting!

" Man, this is slow." I mumbled.

Then, we are at the top. Seeing the whole park from here.

I felt the breeze flowing through my hair.

I looked down. Man, I'm dead. It's like a 90 degree drop! Oh boy.

Suddenly, a heard a click! Off we go!

" AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed. I quickly searched for Blake's hand. I squeezed it real hard and shut my eyes.

I felt the rush within me. This is actually quite amusing yet SCARY.

~ After ~

We are now just eating burgers now. I bit into my cheeseburger,mmm yummy.

" Wasn't the Leviathan fun?" I asked Blake

" Yeah, it was kind of scary to be honest though. But that is literally the best ride here." replied Blake while leaning in to eat his burger.

" Who's the chicken now?" I teased.

" Ally, you were screaming too! Except I didn't squeeze your hand and nearly cutted your circulation." Said Blake.

Okay, yeah that was true. I did do that. That's embarrassing. I blushed a little.

" You are so cute when you blush." smiled Blake.

" Blake!" I say while shoving him.

That didn't help. I look like a strawberry now,

" Blake, I'm done eating.You?" I asked.

" Yep, let's go on some rides!" exclaimed

Blake.

" Okay. How about the bat? The drop tower? Oh! The shockwave!" I say.

" Slow down. The Bat sounds good. Lets go!" said Blake.

Blake wrapped his muscular arm around me. My head tilted and rested on his shoulder and off we go to the bat!

~ End of the Day ~

Today was such a fun date. I can't stop smiling!

" Hey Ally, I had a great time." said Blake.

" Yeah, I never had a date as great as this." I responded. " Thanks"

Then, there was a silence of us just staring into each others eyes. To break it, Blake held my neck gently and pulled me in delicately.

Once our lips were in contact, I wrapped my arms around him.

I felt fireworks coming out!

This feels magical.

I let an entrance for his tongue. His tongue explored my mouth. Blake knows what he is doing.

We never had a kiss like this.

I think that...

I'm falling in love with him.

Awww!!!!

I wrote this in my car! So many chapters done! Woo!!!

By the way this will probably be my last one for March break. Too much stuff going on.

Yes, I'll update during the school week. I'll try once a week!

Plzz comment and vote!