Ch. 3: I like Blake

" Ally, meet my girlfriend Faith"

Arg, that phrase keeps ringing in my head.

Suddenly, I find myself running to the bathroom and tears started to stream down my delicate, tan brown face.

Why am I crying?

I think that I'm just miserable because of Faith. The girl who wanted to beat me up for no absolute reason.

Well, yeah I talked back to her, but it doesn't mean that she can swing a punch at me!

Also, everything will change. It won't be just me and Blake, it will be Blake, obnoxious Faith and I.

Okay, now I think that I stopped crying. I'm good. I glanced over the wide, polished mirror and observed my face.

No more red stains from crying! Okay, I can leave now.

As I exit the dim bathroom, I see Blake waiting right in front of me. I accidently bumped into his chest.

" Ahh sorry Blake I got to get to class" I say while rubbing my sore forehead.

" Wait Ally, what was that? You kind of ran off." says Blake in a delicate, sweet tone.

Love it when he speaks like that. Wait what?

"Oh I will tell you about that at my house tonight k?" I stated.

"Sorry Faith and I have a date. Can you tell me at lunch?" he asked me.

" Yeah, sure." I responded.

Ugh, exactly what I was afraid of. Blake has no time for me! Why Blake?

What do you see in that clump nugget? Okay, that was a little harsh but I do not like Faith!

Blake is my best friend not hers!

~ 5 minutes before lunch ~

I'm having such a bad day. But to brighten up my mood, I caught a poster in my sight.

"You are Mine" Romantic Play casting NOW!

Needs

Sophia~ Lead ( Kisses Tyler, other Lead)

Tyler~ Lead ( kisses Sophia, other Lead)

Ooo maybe I should try out. I grabbed a pen and signed my name to audition for Sophia. Suddenly, someone shoved me.

Faith

" Move over, Bozo. I'm going to be Sophia." she smirked.

Ugh, you know what, I'm done with her today. I'm need to see Blake.

~ In the cafeteria ~

Blake's POV

I spotted Ally approaching me. I can't stop thinking about how she stormed off. What's up with her?

" Hey Blake." said Ally.

" Hey, what were you going to tell me?" I asked.

" Faith is not right for you! She tried to beat me up the other day for no apparent reason!" Ally blurted.

She took a deep breath looking relieved. Wow, she really needed to get it off of her chest.

I'm just in shock though. Ally is supposed to support me! How can she say that right in front of my face about my girlfriend.

" Excuse me? Faith is an amazing girl! You know what? You're jealous!" I stated while pointing at Ally.

" Pardon me? I'm just looking out for you! She's bad news!. She just shoved me and called me a bozo like 10 minutes ago!" she yelled.

" Well I didn't see it." I shrugged.

" Of course not! She wouldn't hurt me in front of her boyfriend! She's sneaky!" she says.

" You know what?? You're just jealous that I have a girlfriend!" I yell.

I slammed the table. I don't care if I break it. I'm just filled with anger.

Ally should be happy for me. I feel so betrayed.

I had enough of her. I stormed out of the cafeteria.

Ally's POV

What just happened?

Suddenly the truth just flashed through my mind.

He's right.

I am jealous of Faith.

You know why?

Because I like Blake.

OOOOooooo! Please comment if you have read my book. PLZ! BTW, Sorry, I do short chapters.

Next chapter will have 2 parts. It will be the school play!