Ch. 34: What Have I Done?

- Saturday morning

- Ally

I dropped my fork once more.

"Ugh, why do I keep dropping this fork when I'm trying to enjoy some of mom's waffles?" I mumbled to myself in frustration.

I bent down and grabbed my fork to wash it in the sink for the second time. Then, I searched for a new one in the drawers. I opened up the drawer where the utensils are.

"Spoons, spoons, and more spoons..no forks!" I whispered to myself while rummaging through the drawer.

"Mom, where are the forks?!?" I asked her, who was just lying on the couch as usual just watching TV.

"Honey, they should be in there." my mom answered without getting her eyes off of the TV playing The Young and The Restless.

"Mom, they're not." I raised the tone of my voice to grab her attention.

"Okay then I'll go find some downstairs, okay? Just while I'm down there can you go grab the mail? It's been left there since last Sunday."

"Okay." I replied.

My mom stood up slowly like it's been months since she stood up and she ran downstairs.

Guess I should get the mail now.

I walked and twisted the brass knob and shutting it behind me as I walk out. I ran up to our tiny little white mailbox finding packs of mail that haven't been picked up in like two weeks.

"Let's see, there's bills, magazines and postcards." I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly, a gust of wind came out of nowhere, and all the mail held in my hand flew out of my hand.

"Shiii...." I trailed off, about to cuss but I realized a little girl and her dad were biking past me. "Shiiiiii....uh shoot!"

When the wind died down, I managed to pick up most of the mail, some just flew in front of my neighbor's house.

Blake's house may I add.

Dang it.

Forgot we were neighbors.

I silently creeped over to the front porch of the Johnston's and picked up the mail rapidly so that Blake wouldn't see, even though I'm in broad daylight.

I scanned around if there's more mail-that-I-couldn't-care-less-about mail.

There's just one more that just flew right in front of Blake Johnston's backyard. I sprinted over it so that Blake hopefully wouldn't get a glimpse of me, but....

there he was, holding my last piece of mail that flew away... who's now walking right up to me.

I'm never going to pick up the mail ever again.

- Blake

"Ally?" I asked in confusion since it's been..since our breakup since she ever stepped into my lawn again.

Ally snatched (what I suppose) her mail from my hand. After that, she just stood there and stared at me.?

"You know, it's rude to stare." I snapped at her. She had snapped, yelled, and broken my heart so much, I figured a little rudeness wouldn't hurt as much.

"I'm not staring, I'm, observing." Ally replied.

"Then what are you 'observing'?" I air quoted the word "observing", because technically, she's staring at me.

"Your hair." Ally answered. "Why is it so over-gelled? It looks like a unicorn that spits out grease puked on you."

"Um, well excuse me that I'm trying to dress nice for my date tonight with Lauren." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, Matthew doesn't know much about fashion, and he even knows that he's not going to put much gel like that for my date tonight. We're going to the movies tonight." Ally smiled at the thought of going to the movies with him.

A mini heart attack just blew in.

"But Lauren and I are going to the movies tonight." I slightly raised my voice in disbelief.

"Well, just be mature about it and accept the fact that Matthew and I are going tonight also, alright? No need to be jealous."

Jealous? She thinks I'm jealous!

"I'm not jealous, why would you think that? Maybe you're jealous, why don't you think about that, Ally?" I shot back at her.

"First of all, how would you think I'm jealous? I'm not jealous, that would be totally juvenile. Just be the mature person that I know you are."

"Okay, I'll be mature." I stated. "I'll be so mature that if you want you and Matthew to come along with Lauren and I for a double date, that would be fantastic!" I blurted out what was the biggest mistake of my life.

"Okay, why not? Meet you guys tonight at 7 at the cinema." Ally walked away to her house.

What have I done?

Hello guys! Yay, I updated!

First of all, sorry if you think this chapter is short I'm just saving the events for the next chapter.

Plus, I'm sick :(

Also, I forgot to thank you guys for nearly 2K reads! Never thought that it would get this far :D

-Dolphin25