Ch. 8: Will you be my girlfriend?

~ Blake's POV ~

I clenched the roses in my fists and threw them at the pure white wall.

Why didn't Ally tell me about this?

Suddenly, a tiny tear watered my eyes.

Man up Blake! You're in public.

I carefully wiped a tear with my index finger. I jammed my hands into my pockets and lifted my jet black hoodie onto my brown, flat hair. I headed to my locker and took my hands out to open my lock.

"37- 47- 9 " I whispered.

I took out my math textbooks to head early to class. I kept my head down. I'm too miserable to look at anyone right now.

I walked slowly to room 209.

~ After School ~

I'm doing my homework right now. So much to do. School really likes to stress us kids out.

"Driing!" rang my cellphone. I grabbed my Samsung from my bed and checked my notifications.

~

To: Blake

From: Ally

Blake, I'm really stumped on this homework. Can u come over? Also, we haven't hung out in a while. You can stay for supper! We are having burgers. I love you.

Sent

~

I shook my head. Wait, did she say I love you? I glanced at my text again.

" I love them."

Oh. That was kind of disappointing.

I packed all of my textbooks and loose papers and placed them in my book bag. I swung it over my shoulders and headed for the door.

" Mom, I going to Ally's! Love you I'll be back by 10!" I yelled.

I ran out and made my way behind my red house and opened Ally's silver fence to enter her yard.

I see a black stainless steel barbecue with some burgers on it.

Mmmmm..........

I slid their glass door and took off my fiery red Nikes and placed them on the floral carpet.

" Hi Blake, are you staying for supper?" Asked Ally's mom.

" Yeah, is Ally upstairs?" I asked.

Mrs. Wilson nodded.

" Thank you!" I say while climbing their spiral staircase.

I examined the hallway and found Ally's room. I entered it seeing Ally, with strands of hair dangling down her face. She seems to be cracking on a math problem.

She looks so beautiful..

" Hayy. Let's get started!" I exclaimed grabbing my books out.

"Kk. How about language first?" she asked.

" Yeah sure. I got an essay and a biography. You?" I questioned Ally.

" Just an essay. " Ally said.

" Lucky." I chuckled.

She smiled widely, with her crystal white teeth shining.

I scooted a tad bit closer to Ally, with our shoulders touching. Good thing that she didn't mind.

" Okay, let's do the essay first." Said Ally, while rummaging through her pile of homework.

" Yay, homework!" I said sarcastically.

" Awesome right!" Ally laughed.

Suddenly our eyes met, our body's so close that I could hear her breathe.

This is the perfect time to kiss her. Snap out of it, she has a boyfriend. Should I? Maybe?

Then before I know it, our lips touched and her hands were on my shoulders while mine were on her petite waist.

I felt sparks coming out then, I heard the door knob twist.

It was Ally's mom.

When she saw us, she gave shut the door gently to give us a little bit of privacy.

After, Ally and I were breathing heavily. That kiss took a lot out of us.

I leaned in for another kiss us causing to fall on the carpet.

This is very wrong.

So then, I retreated.

" Listen, we're not really dating. You have a boyfriend. I don't think we should do this anymore." I explained.

" What if I don't have a boyfriend anymore?" she questioned me.

I'm just in shock.

" What do you mean? You and Matthew were together yesterday." I stated.

" Well, I broke up with him that night. I had feelings for someone else." she said.

" What? Who?" I asked curiously.

I'll be torn if it's another guy.

" You." said Ally.

I kind of felt excited to hear about that.

She gave me a light kiss on the cheek.

" Glad to hear that. Ally, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

" Yes I will." responded Ally.

I cupped her face and kiss her passionately. Ally's hand was just rummaging my hair.

This is so amazing. Ally is my girlfriend!

Hayy! I wrote this on vacation on mobile. Comment! I'll update

frequently!

Don't know what will happen next. Maybe first date? Where would you want Ally and Blake to go?