Chapter 3

Last chapter: Ryan is ok, but is something up. When Ryan comes back to reality from his dream someone is in his head. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(HARRIS'S POV)

Ryan hasn't woke up for the last two hours, and Mark can't take it anymore he keeps asking me questions, like if I read the scans right. I was kind of getting annoyed, but I couldn't blame him. "Are you sure you read it right? Shouldn't he have been up by now."

He asked me grabbing at the monitor kicking and slapping at it hoping it would do something different. Spyder and I had to grasp him so he wouldn't break it, even though he's in varsity he sure was weak right now. "Mark calm down I've checked the scanners five times he should be waking any min--" Just as I was about to finish talking we heard a cough from were Ryan was laying. We all turned to see Ryan trying to sit up while grabbing at his head. 

(MARK'S POV)

I was becoming paranoid now, Ryan hasn't woken up yet, and every time I tell Harris to check the monitors, he says they're accurate and that I should just wait. After a while longer I couldn't take it any longer and started yelling while slapping and kicking the scanners. The next thing that happens is Harris and Spycer pulling me away from the machine. Harris was talking to me, but I really didn't care, but what got my attention was a cough and groan from where Ryan was sitting. "Take it easy Ryan, you should be a little sore from the fall and have a headache, but you're fine just be careful."

Harris tells him as I give him a cup of water with an Excedrin to help with the headache. Ryan looked like he was still out of it though like he was a few hours ago. I nudged him so he knew Harris was waiting for a response. All he gave was a nod and rub his head, I was about to ask if he was ok when the robot shook. Spycer was happy, but Ryan groaned, I was nervous about him and didn't want him to get hurt even more. The robot shock was when we knew we had to be under attack. We got into out areas, but I had to help Ryan to the front so he could battle the monster. 

(RYAN'S POV)

Once I woke up I felt weak, but the headache made it worse, the room kept spinning and I could barely sit up. Luckily my brother was there to help me, what felt weird is while I was in my head I felt like I wasn't alone, but I was tossed out of my thinking by a nudge from my brother. I guess someone talked to me so I just simply nodded, not knowing what I nodded for. Just then the robot shock, causing my headache to hurt more. I tried to hold back a scream, but let a groan out instead. After a few minutes, there was another shock getting used into gear, Mark had to help me to my station, being still a little weak.

What got me is how we just got rid of Seth Harper and there still making monsters. The monster we were against was a mix of a scorpion and lion, I tried attacking it, but it was a little faster than me and strike at my side. "Aaaarrrggghhh!!" I screamed out, but I still kept fighting this time I got a few punches in and thanks to Harrison I barely got hit because of the shields. "Spyder Plasma Axe!"

I yell getting ready for the cannon arm to turn into an ax. Right before we were ready the scorpion tale of the beast jabbed into the robot's chest. Instead of screaming I swung the ax at the monster's tale, cutting it off. While it let out an ear piercing shriek Spyder shot a missile right at it, making it explode into yellow ooze. Right after that I couldn't hold back the pain anymore and let out a scream. "Aaaarrrggghhh!!" I fell as far as I could while the harness was still on, I grabbed my chest which hurt so much after the monster stabbed.