Chapter 8

Last time Ryan found out about what he done to his brother and friends, not believing he left to get answers.                                                                                                                                                                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(RYAN'S POV)

After hearing what I did I was in a hurry to see if it was really true. I skated to the big front doors, yanking it open, I looked through the crowded for my lifelong friends. After a few minutes, I finally saw them laughing and smiling. I smiled hoping that what my brother said was a lie, after starring for a while I decided to talk to them.

"Hey, guys." I slowly walked up to them, there once happy faces turned to sad. "What do you want? Want to yell at use more for no reason?" Spyder said looking at me furiously, I was waiting for steam to come out of his ears, that was how mad he was. "I guess what Mark told me was true, I did yell at you?"

I asked hoping that they would say no Ryan why would you yell at us. Instead, my answer was silence except for the occasional slam of lockers and talk between people. "Look whatever happened I'm sorry, I just wish I knew what happened." I looked at the ground not wanting to see my friends face at the minute.

"I wish I knew what's happening to me, I hate seeing you guys like this because of me." I tried to stay strong, but lately, I can't even control my anger. So, I ended up crying in front of them, even though I couldn't see there face I could sense the once harden looks faded. What was in their place was the concerned friends I always knew and love about them.

"Hey, Ry-guy don't cry I'm sorry for getting all mad at you a few minutes ago," Spyder said nudging my arm with his fist, causing me to look at him with a sincere smile on my once sad stricken face. I looked at Harris who seemed happier knowing I was sorry for what happened last night. After an award silence for a few minutes, we parted to our next class, after saying see ya at lunch that is.

(FEW HOURS LATER)

(RYAN'S POV STILL)

After a long boring beginning half, it was finally lunchtime I was relieved to see my friends talking to me like nothing ever happened. I headed to my locker aftermath, unlocking the lock I was about to grab my lunch when the room started spinning. I tried to shake it off, but darkness started clouding my once clear vision. Few times after trying to shake it off I couldn't take it anymore and again let the darkness fill my now closed eyes.

(HARRIS POV)

Last night was the worst night, but I was happy to have my friend back. I was heading outside to our usual spit when I headed shouting for the someone to get the nurse. Feeling concerned for the unknown student I head to the crowded area. I pushed my way through the swarm of students when I saw who the main focus was. I stopped in my tracks when I saw my friend Ryan on the ground passed out. Reacting fast I ran to find Spyder and Mark so I could tell them about the mess that just happens. I turned the coroner and Immediately bumped into the jock know as Mark. Getting off of the ground I looked at Mark who was standing they're annoyed.

"What do you want dingus?" He looked at me waiting for the answer. "Ryan... on the ground... passed... out," I told him as fast as I could, looking into his once angered eyes. The jock looked worried and shocked, knowing what he was going to ask next I started walking back to the once crowded hallway.

Once we were there Mark and I pushed pure way to the front, which was easier now because of him. Mark saw his brother on the ground asleep and reacted by running as far as he could to him. I followed behind him and checked to see if he was at least still breathing and had a stable heart. I looked at Mark who waited for an answer and by the smile on my face, he at least knew his brother was alive.

"Hey, Ryan please wake up it Harris and Mark. Please wake up?" He asked lightly shaking his brother hoping he would see his eyelids move. Minutes later we headed the new principal and nurse tell the students to leave the premises and that this will be taken care of. Once they were to use the nurse took Ryan out of his brother's arm and walked away with him. Once the students were out of the hallway the principal looked at me and Mark. "What happened here?"

"I don't know sir I was heading out to lunch when I headed a commotion and found my friend on the ground unconscious," I told him politely, after asking more questions we were allowed to see Ryan in the nurses' office. I saw my energetic friend on a cot with a cold towel on his forehead, under white blankets to keep him warm. I sat down with Mark on my right and a sleeping Ryan on my left, after a few minutes of silent I turned to Mark who looked out of it.

"Mark after school I think we should take Ryan to Leo and see if he knows anything about this?" I waited for an answer, but all I got was nothing except silence again. I just really hope that Leo can find out why Ryan is this way.