Chapter 13

*pretend that's Ryan strapped to the chair*

(RYAN'S POV)

My mom kept giving me the creepy innocent look for what felt like forever while the others, just did nothing to help. "Guys whatever Seth did to you I'll find a way to stop it, just let me go, please!"

I yelled hoping to snap them out of it just a little bit, but instead, I got a real surprise, my mom...punched me. If my hands were free right now I would hold my cheek and give her an astonished look.

"M-Mom?" She dropped her innocent look and gave me an evil smirk, which sent a cold chill down my spine. "Aww, what's wrong Ryan did I hurt you?" As she said that she kneeled down to about my height and gave me a fake sad look. "Mom I know this isn't you, please stop."

She stopped and gave me an angry stern look, she stood up and circled me a few times before finally stopping again in front of me. "Your so naive you never thought about it did you maybe Seth is right to destroy this world, he's trying to get rid of people like you."

I stared her so confused if mom knew what Seth was doing she would have beaten his butt before he even could explain why. "I always wonder why I ever adopted you, the people who gave you up were smart, your worthless. It's because of you Mark grew up without a dad and I had no husband, you're a menace that just ruins everything. You think your helping people, but in real life your hurting them you couldn't even save your own principal."

I literally was hurt, but what she said it stung, especially when it came from the women who raised and treated me like a son. I saw tears run down her eyes as she gave me angered eyes, she punched me as she yelled hurting words.

"You ruin everything, you hear me YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!" She stopped hitting me, I felt something wet coming from my lip, but I could not feel it since my hands were tied down.

[outside of Ryan's head]

(Marks pov)

Ryan's been acting weirder than usual I've ever seen him start acting, well more like Harris. Ryan's even stopped skateboarding and took into experimenting into technology, which just shocked almost everyone that knew him well. While Ryan was gone I called an emergency meeting between Leo, Harris, Spycer and me. Once everyone was in the med bay I made sure Ryan wasn't around. "Guys, has anyone noticed something different about....well Ryan?"

"Yeah he's more like Harris now into the technology are something," Spyder said as he kept messing with stuff, Harris nodded and same with Leo. I paced back and forth which was best when I was thinking.

"Have you noticed he's been acting more and better....?" I tried to think of who he was reminded of, but the name wasn't coming to me for some odd reason. "He's more into technology he doesn't give his all in defeating the monsters and he's more against us then ever he's acting more-"

That's when I stopped talking I just realized who was acting more like, everyone was confused until they also realized. "SETH!" We all yelled at the same time.