Chapter 14

(Ryan's Pov)

I was still trapped in my head tied down starring at my angered mom and unspoken friends and brother. While I could definitely tell my lip was bleeding as I looked to see blood stains fresh ones on top of the old ones. In my mind, I was letting the words my mom told me to seep into my mind hearing them over and over. I wanted to just cry and give up, but I knew if I did Harper would win and my friends, family and the whole world will be ruined because of me, and I wasn't going to let that happen. Before I could think of a way out I saw Harris and Spyder walk up as my mother walked into the darkness to never be seen again. As a ghost, you see it once but just like that, it's gone like you never saw it really. Once she was out of view my eyes met my so-called 'friends' that did like what my mom did just stare at me for a little bit. What felt like hours was merely seconds until Harris grabbed my shirt with an unspoken amount of force. If I wasn't tied to this chair he had a good chance of throwing me across the room with no sweat,

Awaiting for what he had to say I looked into Harris cold dead hallow looking eyes that showed no emotion. Until a second later the only emotion I see is complete and utter anger and rage for someone. ME! "Harris calm down bud it's Ryan, you know your friend who's been there for you through thick and thin. Remember the time where I saved you when you ate that monster ooze?"

I explained hoping to talk sense into him, but instead, I got a mouth full of fist to my dismay. "I remember that accident that was because of you. If you just listened to me and not gone to Seth Harper's house like I said then I wouldn't have almost died!" He explained as I paled thinking through what he just said, 'It was my fault if I had listened Harris wouldn't have almost turned full monster and we almost wouldn't have died.'

What Harris said may have uh hurt my feeling, it just reminded me that this was all fake that he may be right, but he wasn't the real deal. While I was lost in thought I guess Harris passed me to Spyder who also had incredible strength to lift me off the ground.

"He's right you nearly kill us every single day and then when we need help it's Ryan Ryan Ryan. We worry about you all the time, but when we're hurt you're more focused on the robot or yourself. I nearly die, Harris almost dies, Mark almost dies even Leo does to just to keep you safe, but I'm sick of it.

Again all his words were right and to my dysfunctional methods, a little tear rolled my check making my two 'friends' smile at my weakness. Satisfied they started attacking me punching kicking, but what hurt more was what they were saying and had said. But also how they were his friends and they were happy to hurt him more than anything. I just silently cried while they laughed at me with amusement. It felt like hours, days and months until they finally stopped with happiness and an evil gleam. The chair disappeared when they beat me up once they were done I was again tied to feeling like doom every second.

Like how my mom disappeared my 'friends left like her leaving me with my blank brother who I knew would have more to hurt me for. I just sat there waiting, but when he finally moved he surprised me instead of beating me up and telling the truth about my torment he did something I never thought would happen. He walked up to me and hugged me while tears came down his eyes and the same for me. Even though it stung my scratched face and busted lip I overcame it with joy and hope. Knowing that this person was my actual brother who didn't just save me from more pain he also gave me something I thought I lost a long time ago............................hope.