Chapter 2

The waitress comes over and does the usual routine "how was your meal?"

And we answered by mumbling good comments on the meal "and are you going to be having dessert?"

I shake my head no but Kailey comes right out with the dessert she wantes.

Kayley is tall and skinny and very beautiful but she eats like she is never fed. It's like her stomach is a bottomless pit. Most times she hesitates to eat in front of guys she is crushing on but this time she is being more casual around him.

"And any refills?" She says looking around.

"Actually I would like a Tea. I didn't get a drink when I got here believe it our not considering I'm constantly thirsty" I casually say.

"I'll be right back with your dessert" she looks at Kailey "and your beverage" and she looks at me.

When the drink gets here before the dessert I made a face at Kailey "ha! You have to wait longer" I tease childishly. When I drink about half of my cup in one gulp Myra just looks at me like I am dying of thirst. Really I feel like I am. "Oh my god Kayla" Myra saya teasingly half laughing. I'm not laughing and nobody else is except for Dalton just to please her. I finish my tea and about ten minutes later Im ready to leave "guys I'm going to go back to my dorm." I said grabbing my jacket. Before I leave I give Kailey, Jade, and Myra a hug. When I start walking away I noticed the blonde boy, from the group of other guys, with the Saints University hoodie. I faintly heard him say something to another guy as I walk out "dude she is probably talking about the dorms at Saint University."

I walked outside and realize I don't have a ride. "Damn" I shudder to myself.

Suddenly I hear laughter booming out of the diner. It is the large group of guys. Each one of them is breathtakingly stunning. I gasp quietly when I am startled by there company. 3 of them get in a car and sped off while 5 were about to get in then the blonde one ran towards me. I look around for another parson they were waiting on and realized it is me he is coming towards.

"Hey" he said in a thick Irish accent. I am a sucker for any guy with an accent.

"Uhm h-hey...I like your hoodie.." I hint.

"Yea thanks...I was wondering of you went to Saints University like us...?" He says...his accent leaving me in a trance. What a strange reason for a young man to keep his friends waiting.

"Come on lad!" One of them yelled.

"One second Louis!" He growls at his friend.

"Yea I go there." I say smiling

"Aren't you supposed to be heading to your dorm?" He says looking for a reason why I was standing in the cold. "Don't you have a ride?"

"No I don't. I im probably just gonna go in and wait for my friends to finish." I say irritated.

"Come on" he says to me. I'm not sure whether I should trust him or not. I hesitantly walk to there large van. "Come on I said" he says sweetly.

I climb in the van not taking my eyes off the ground. I can see the one I noticed from inside staring at me from my pereval vision. His green eyes sparkled in the moon light. "So Niall..." The green eyed guy starts to speak. "What made you bring her with us?" He says half annoyed half confused.

"She didn't have a ride and and she is only going to the dorms at Saints University. Not far from where we are going." He says looking back at me and smiling. I smile back happy he is defending me.

"Why didn't you have a ride?" The green eyed guy says while I'm not paying attention "hello?!" He says and I am knocked out of my awkward silence.

"I don't have a car right now" I mumble nervously to the stranger.