Chapter 13

I wake up in Harrys arms. When I sit up his eyes flutter but he stays asleep. I get up and get dressed in the bathroom in white skinny jeans, purple skate shoes, and a black t-shirt with a barely noticeable dark Purple Heart on the side.

I walk out and Harry is up getting dressed quickly with a worried look on his face. He is in black skinny jeans and is still getting his shirt on.

When I close the door he looks up "thank god." He sighs.

"What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"I didn't know you were in the bathroom and...never mind" he says and slips his t-shirt over his head.

"What Harry?" I say holding my ground.

"I don't know I thought you left...but it would be weird for you to leave your own place so...." He trails off shrugging.

"What?" I ask again.

"Nothing, I was just being an idiot." He answers.

"Um..." I begin. "Okay.." I say.

"Morning" he smiles widely.

"Morning" I chuckle sitting on the bed. "And goodnight" I plop back dramatically and close my eyes.

I feel Harry standing over me "get up so I can take you out for breakfast" he smirks when I open one eye.

"No" I pout jokingly.

He leans down and pecks my lips and walks over to the bathroom closing the door behind him.

"Harry!" I scream through the door.

"Kayla!" He mocks with a high pitched voice.

"I need to talk to you." I sigh.

"Hold on." I hear the toilet flush and he walks out. I sit up as he sits on the edge if the bed.

"Are...are we?" I can't seem to get the words out. It's all really confusing to me and I've never been in a real relationship. I feel like things are being rushed...way to fast. I just met him but feel like I've known him forever. He is reassuring and caring. These past two...two? Two weeks, Wow. These past two weeks with him have been amazing and I feel like I finally belong.

"are we...together?" I say looking at the ground.

"I-I don't know...are we" he says looking deep into my eyes.

"Uh..I...we are...I don't know either" I sigh.

(I know it's short but I'm sick and don't feel good :( pleaseeee don't forget to vote bc ily)