Chapter 17

(Songs for this chapter are-

Skyscraper- Demi Lovato

Lego house- Ed Sheeran

Not afraid- Eminem)

When I get back to my house I call Kailey. I need someone to talk to. Harry isn't what I thought he was. Honestly in my mind the harry I thought he was he would react to the lie by crying then calling me or talking to me. Not to beat the shit out of Niall.

----------

Harry's pov.

----------

I can't sleep. I really should've let Kayla stay here but...I need to be alone. That was to much to process.

Niall walks in my room and I am suddenly on my feet. My fists clench and I am fuming with anger.

"Hey...calm down.." He says walking towards me. He grabs the chair at my desk and brings it by my bed sitting in it patting the edge of the bed.

"Sorry for fucking her senseless..." I see him attempt to hide a smirk.

I refuse to sit. "You didn't...now get out." I say my jaw clenched.

"I did. You think you can trust Kayla...I told you that she had sex with me to warn you what a slut she is." He sighs "I did" he repeats.

"I don't believe y-"

"And why not?! I am your pal! She is just some chick that came around all the sudden. Really she came around to me in the first place then you started getting in her business! You saw this coming! She's mine!" Niall screams standing up. "She was always mine." He points to himself.

"While we were skating we held hands...we kissed...then we want to the car and....." He trails off.

"No, You didn't. Your lying so I will leave her. She's mine, now fuck off." I calmly say pointing to the door.

"Fine don't believe me, but you'll never have any proof of it not happening."

"And you have proof of it happening?!" I scream.

He walks away slowly leaving the door open behind him. I walk over to close the door and the place is empty. Everyone has left, finally, and it's just me Liam, Louis, and Niall.

------------

Kayla's pov

------------

"Hey Kailey?" I say through the phone.

"What Kayla?" She says and I hear a clatter.

"What going on?" I ask her

"Nothing...just hanging out with some friends."

"Hey, what are you here for?" A male voice says in the background.

"Kailey who is that?"

"N-nobody...I gotta go" and she hangs up.

•••

I honestly don't want to be alone tonight...

I begin to call Myra then remember she is either with Dalton or Kailey because Kailey isn't really an open person so when she says she is with friends that means Myra. It was probably Robbie or Dalton that I heard because she wouldn't be hanging out with anyone else.

I hang up before she answers knowing she wouldn't care to call back to see why I called in the first place.

I fall asleep without changing and im woke up soon after by a soft, familiar voice.

~

"Get up Kayla" my mom says quietly yet panicked while pulling on my arm, tugging down my purple blankets.

"But mommy!" I whine at her.

"Honey we need to go now" she stays quiet but holds her ground. She walks over to my closet and pulls out a few articles of clothing. Several shirts, skirts, and pants. Followed by undies and socks. She brings my princess slippers over to the bed and slips them on my feet. "Come on sweetie"

She has one arm filed by two boxes...one with my clothes and one with hers I'm guessing....and the other arm is carrying me.

She brings me out to the cold "grab your jacket as we walk by the door okay Kayla?" She looks at me and I nod.

She unlocks and opens the door while I grab my coat...I see she isn't wearing her and grab hers as well "mommy you need a coat" I say.

"I will put it on in the car" she calmly assures me.

"Hi daddy" I say before mom walks out. Dad is standing behind us.

"You bitch!!" He screams...

Daddy pulls on mommys arm and i fall from her arms. He slaps mommy in the face the she scrambles trying to run to the door.

"Mommy?!" I scream as loud as I can.

Daddy walks towards her and slaps her again. He grabs her arm harshly and pulls her inside closing the door.

"Get the fuck off of me!!" She screams.

I don't know what to do so I just scream and continue to at a very loud high pitch level. "Shut the fuck up Kayla!" I hear my dad scream. "Go upstairs, everything is okay." He says.

"Honey." Mommy gasps "listen to your father."

I continue to scream, my eyes shut tight, my hands covering my ears. I'm sitting up agains a corner of a wall with my knees up to my chest.

I feel a hand wrap around my arm but I keep my eyes shut tight. Suddenly the hand is gone and I faintly hear another voice. "Jack let her go!" The voice says.

It's a some what familiar voice. Sounds like something I've heard before but not the same. Deeper, older.

It's a thick British accent.

It's Nathan to be exact, Nathan Gruop, a long time friend of my dad. I'm very familiar of him, he is with us a lot.

He has Dark brown hair, he is tan, and well structured. He has a son a little older than me. He has come over a number of times but I've been to shy to talk to him. He looks a lot like his dad.

They both have the same beautiful carmel brown eyes.

He lives with his mom really but he stays with his dad a lot. I never met his mom but I do know that he has his moms last name which is-.

~

"Kayla...kayla?" I hear Shae squeal.

"What..?"

"Kayla wake up...are you okay?" She asks.

"I don't know.." I say truthfully and stand to head for the bathroom.

Shae puts her hand on my shoulder. "I went to see zayn today..I broke up with him, finally...finally I'm free..." She says and drops her hand to let me pass.

(Guys I'm sorry for the long wait I've been so busy this past month but I'm back)