Chapter 14

Harry looks at me with sorrowful eyes as I just lay down on the bed staring at the ceiling.

I am not entirely sure what I feel for him but I know he is someone I can trust. At least I hope.

"Oh." He says. Harry swiftly walks into the bathroom and I hear the shower start.

I sigh loudly shifting on my side. I am lying in my bed facing the wall. The plain wall that resembles my

boring life. Everything in my life has gone terribly wrong that it's right. Like that makes sense. The only thing "interesting" or different is about the drama within my parents and my step mom.

My eyes flutter close and my world goes black.

~

"Get up Kayla" my mom says quietly yet panicked while pulling on my arm, tugging down my purple blankets.

"But mommy!" I whine at her.

"Honey we need to go now" she stays quiet but holds her ground. She walks over to my closet and pulls out a few articles of clothing. Several shirts, skirts, and pants. Followed by undies and socks. She brings my princess slippers over to the bed and slips them on my feet. "Come on sweetie"

She has one arm filed by two boxes...one with my clothes and one with hers I'm guessing....and the other arm is carrying me.

She brings me out to the cold "grab your jacket as we walk by the door okay Kayla?" She looks at me and I nod.

She unlocks and opens the door while I grab my coat...I see she isn't wearing her and grab hers as well "mommy you need a coat" I say.

"I will put it on in the car" she calmly assures me.

"Hi daddy" I say before mom walks out. Dad is standing behind us.

"You bitch!!" He screams...

Daddy pulls on mommys arm and i fall from her arms. He slaps mommy in the face the she scrambles trying to run to the door.

"Mommy?!" I scream as loud as I can.

Daddy walks towards her and slaps her again. He grabs her arm harshly...

And pulls her inside closing the door.

"Get the fuck off of me!!" She screams.