Chapter 3

(Go on Instagram and give @dtreoamhain a shoutout her page is amazing!

Also give wondering a shoutout!

Or just say "follow fanfiction- on wattpad :P

Luvs u guys!)

HARRYS POV.

I drive home in complete silence. Its past 2:00am and I am exhausted. The rest of the boys have dissapeared into the darkness of there rooms and went strait to bed. The girl..I mean Kayla was adorably charming and I love the way she looks when she explained something. I soon drift into sleep and my dreams Cloud over all my thoughts.

_______________________

KAYLAS POV.

I wake up tired. I haven't woken up refreshed in a while. I get up and change out of yesterday's outfit and into today's. A blue t-shirt with the word 'dream' in a faded white color from how old it is on my shirt, black skinny jeans, and brown fur boots. I brush my hair and pull it up in a hair tie making a quick messy bun. It actually looks better than I thought it would but it's not something I would call nice. I walk into my first class, Algebra. I recognize plenty of faces. There are two people I've never seen before. There names are Amanda and Brody. Myra is sitting in the back by Jessica, Another friend from home. Kailey isn't in my Algebra class.

I sit between Jade and Brody in the second row. Right in front of me is Jake, a sweet boy from my old class that I had a crush on all throughout 1st-4th grade. I got over him and he never found out. Haha. It's funny thinking of my past friends and what we have become now. Dalton was just a new kid coming middle school and Myra treated him like a brother. I was just a clutzy screw up that had a small amount of friends who actually cared. Now I know almost every face I see and could probably get any of these guys that I've known for a while. I'm not the kind of person to want to do that and just have any guy. I just know that I can and I've been called a "popular" by numerous people. I cringe at the word playing in my head. *popular*

When I walk out I find Kailey. "O.M.G" she says like she is texting.

"What?" I smile at her face.

"Well one of the guys from the diner were in my Algebra class." She begins "he is really hot and all but you can have him" She teases at my orny behavior to having a boyfriend. I am just so picky when it comes to boys.

"Which one?" I ask hoping it's not someone I actually enjoyed the most...Harry, or maybe Niall.

"I think I heard his name was Zayn but I can't be to positive." She explains. Okay.

"That's cool. He is really quiet though." I say happy I wasn't missing out. "He is a Frat guy" I say just to say something about him.

"Really? That is really cool!" She exclaims. "I would love to see the frat house. They are supposed to be really fancy and big."

"Yeah it is." I say half regretting it. "I mean they are...t-they are supposed to be big" I say recovering almost telling her I went to the house. I'm sure she would be jealous they invited me.

"Okay. How do you know all this about him being quiet and from the frat house?

"Um...I overheard him talking to some friends" I lie

"Haha. Your so nosy....Well I'll see you later." She says walking away before I get the chance to say bye.

My next class is history. Actually it's called historic language or some shit. It's just eaiser calling it history. When I walk in I notice Harry. "Hey!" I say a little to excited.

He doesn't notice I was talking to him so I just brush it off and notice Ronnie waving thinking it was to him. I silently laugh at my ridiculousness.

I sit between Harry and luckily Ronnie who was sitting there before I walked in so it doesn't look like I am trying to sit by Harry. I don't know what it is. He is just so sweet and I'd really like to become friends with him. The way he talks and looks while he talks just feel you that he is kind. "How was first period for you?" I say to Ronnie.

"Terrible. I hate literature." He exclaims.

"Really?" I say amazed "literature is amazing! I love it!" I say at him.

"Me too." Harry says noticing it is me.

"Oh hey" I say. "Yea literature is great"

Our conversation ends by him responding to me agreeing with him by a smile. History goes by fast. I have an extra class after history that I really shouldn't have let Stephanie sigh me up for but here I am. It's some type of geography class. I walk in and notice Zayn and Niall. Zayn is right up front and Niall is in the second to last row. He waves me over to him and I sit down. On my other side is Kailey.

"Hey Kayla." Niall says as soon as I sit.

"Hey" I respond.

We talk and talk until the teacher gets here and gives us anything that would be provided for us just like every other class. When class is over I turn to Kailey to talk but Niall says something before I get the chance to spit it out.

"Kayla I was wondering if you would like to come to a party with me. It's at the frat house." He says with a nervous smile.

"Sure" I say...I am not sure if I am ready for a college party but Niall is very sweet and I know he will take care of me. If not Harry will be there and I know he would take me home of I asked. When I go to literature my last class I see Harry sitting in the front. I sit next to him and he smiles at the sight if me.

"Hey" he says. His deep raspy voice sends chills throughout my body.

"Hey" I answer after a while of shaking the nerves.

When class is over Ronnie walks over to me and talks about this guy from a frat house who he thought was awesome and wanted him to come to a party. "Who?" I say eager.

"His name was Liam" he begins "he was really cool and wants me to come to a party"

"I was invited to the same party" I say remembering Niall asking me to go to a party at the frat house. I wasn't sure what to think of college frat house party. What if something goes wrong? What if they are all drunk? What if...my mind trails off thinking of all the bad things that will come of the party.

(This one is very short I know but I didn't have time for writing this week...I've been throwing up and omg I hate being sick...

I won't have wifi all weekend but I will be writing chapters and when I revive wifi again all that I wrote will be updated 😊)