Chapter 12

Harrys pov..

We tend to Shae and Kayla is a train wreck. I don't think Kayla feels the same way about me that I do her and I wanted today to be about us. Go out to some places and get to know each other. Now Shae is a mess and I have Zayn to deal with when I go back to the frat house.

"Shae...where is Zayn?" I ask

"Jail" her voice cracks and her face falls.

Zayn is in jail...

"What? How? When?" Questions spat of me before I can even process them.

"Niall caught him...and-and called the cops...I walked home and t-tripped." She points to her knee. I grab a wash rag and dip it in the warm water and put it over her knee.

"Better?" Kayla asks Shae.

If anything the rag on the broken flesh would sting a bit but Shae nods with a sigh.

"Shae you should get in the shower. Your filthy and covered in blood" I say "we'll give you some privacy" I lead Kayla out of the bathroom by the small of her back.

I close the door behind us "she shouldn't be alone. She j-just went through some...something horrible a-and we need to be there for her" Kayla says about to open the door.

I grab her wrist before it opens and pull her towards me "Kayla, she needs some time alone to process this all. She is only taking a shower, calm down." I pull her in and hug her stoking her hair.

"Okay" she sighs into my chest.

I kiss her on the forehead. "I'll be right back." I say to her letting go of our embrace too soon.

"W-what?" She says.

"I'm going back to the frat house..to talk to the boys. I'll be back" I say and walk out.

_____________

Kayla's pov.

He walks out without another word. Leaving me alone...well technically I am with Shae but...but she needs to be alone too.

Zayn is in jail...

I don't know him that well but I kind of wish I got the chance to know him. He didn't seem like the type to hurt someone the way he did. The times I saw Zayn he was quiet, polite, he had the most adorable smile...even harry and his friends didn't know what he was capable of.

My thoughts are interrupted by Harry stumbling through the door. "Can I stay here." He says when he walks in.

I love when he stays here.

"Yea...why, what's wrong" i ask.

"The boys are being dicks..." He begins and sits on the edge of my bed and pats the space next to him. I walk over and sit next to him. "Zayn was an alcoholic a while back. It was a bit after we started the band when he got addicted. It broke the band up. He always does this" he sighs running his hand through his hair.

He quickly changes the subject. "I have clothes in my car to change into."

"Okay" I say looking at the ground.

Shae walks out fully clothed with wet hair. "I'm going to my moms" he says walking out slamming the door behind her.

I jump at the sound of the door crashing against the frame.

I lean into Harry and he puts an arm around my shoulder "I hate drama" I say into his chest.

"Don't we all..." He sighs

We sit like this for a while. I love this, Being close to Harry. I feel safe and more comfortable than I ever have before. He is just...so easy to be casual around.

I've never been able to express myself like I do with Harry. At first I thought he was going to be some "bad boy" with a big ego. He has a bunch of tattoos up his one arm...but if you actually look at them they resemble things that just make him look sweeter.

He has a bible on the inside of his one arm. A rose, a heart, all kinds if things...

He wears simple things such as black skinny jeans and black or white t-shirts. It's extremely attractive on him though. Anything is attractive on him.

Damn it.

I have literally never said those words before. About anybody.

Every guy in my home town wasn't something you could call attractive. Robbie and Dalton are as cute as they get and really they aren't that good looking.

...

"I'm tired" I yawn Into to his chest.

"Yea I'm getting pretty sleepy and..." He trails off "can we share the bed?" He mutters looking at the ground. It's kind I adorable how he looks when He is nervous.

"Uh...yea" I shrug.

"You still have the blankets out I used last time I was here?" He points to the blankets scattered on my bed.

I have to admit I used them because he did. He left his scent behind that I craved and need...woah I sound fucking creepy, but that's what love is right? Yea, I wouldn't know what love is.

I shrug again and he just gives me a smug smile.

"Just lay down and go to sleep" I roll my eyes and he lays down chuckling softly then making pretend snoring sounds that soon became real...soft sounds.

(Sorry guys this one was kind of short but oh well...the relationship name is Hayla for those who want to know)