Chapter 6

When I walk in the dorm Shae isn't there. I don't know where she might have gone but I do know that she is too Young hearted to get into any serious trouble. Honestly I already feel like I can trust her just from the way she acts around everyone.

I plop down on my bed and pull out a book. Lost souls. Its a really old horror book I use to read every night when I was like 13. It's about a girl who dies and her boyfriend has to go into the underworld to save her before she is mistakenly taken to hell. It's really confusing. Then the boyfriend is taken to hell and he is killed and pushed back to the world and is like some sort of ghost that haunts every girl with the name Jenna (the girlfriends name) or some creepy shit. I really don't know what I ever liked about this book but it's in first person and in really pulls you in during the part when Jenna is being carried away by Bruce her dad who died long before she was born and he takes her up to heaven and leaves the boyfriend there to die.

After I finish half way through the book I lay I down and instantly drift to sleep. I wake up to a loud alarm that I didn't set. Shae!! It's 5:30 in the morning...way to early for me. I need to be up by 8 at the most and I wake up to an alarm for a person who still isn't here? I pick up my phone and see a text.

*hey, it's Harry. I'm just texting you so you know my number :)*

He sent this last night at about 10:30...I was sleeping. I don't text back and go right back to sleep until my own alarm goes off at 7:45, I choose a plain black long sleeve shirt and blue jeans. I straiten my hair and finish of with light makeup. I don't feel like dressing up...

Class goes by really fast. Too fast. When I finally get to literature Harry isn't there. I sit and wait....and wait. What am I being so paranoid about? He is probably just sick or something and I don't need to see him. He is just another guy from school.

He comes in half an hour late. "Where were you?" I whisper to him when he sits down.

"I had some stuff to take care of" he cooly responds.

I get back to the dorm. The first week went by too fast and it's tiring. I lay down and hear the little buzz of my phone...Harry. On my notifications I see his name. I open the message.

*hey*

*hey* I reply

*up for another party?* no I'm not...I don't want to go to another party...

*nah*

*why not :P* ugh

*cuz I'm just not up 4 it...* i am getting frustrated now.

I get in the shower and the hot water relaxes my tense muscles under my skin. It's only 6 but I am already tired.

When I get out there is another text only sent 5 minutes ago.

*well...want to go for dinner if you haven't eaten yet?*

*yea that would be nice. :)*

*ill be over at 6:30* the message reads.

I jump off my bed and head for my wardrobe...my very plain, small amount of clothes isn't helping. I pull out black skinny jeans and a semi dressy blue top. I don't want to dress up to much but I don't want to look shitty when I'm out for dinner.

I patiently wait while reading Lost Souls. I hear a knock at my door and notice it's 6:17. Here already..?

I open the door to see Shae. "I'm sorry I forgot my keys" he whines as I step to the side to let her in and close the door behind her.

"Where have you been?" I'm so curious as to where little minded Shae could have been all this time. She seems like the kind of person who would scold herself I'd she was just a minute late. She wakes up at 5 o'clock in the morning and her classes start at 8 for Christ sake.