Chapter 15

(I read after and thought it would be a good idea to listen to music while I wrote so I'm going to start next chapter)

"Ahem.." Niall coughs at us as we just talk about our lives while eating pizza.

Over the years she has been traveling with her boyfriend Aaron. I remember Aaron, he was tall and lean with dirty blonde hair. He was legit the hottest guy in our school at the time and Emily was just the one I guess. I never had a crush on him like all the other girls who drooled over him in 9th grade. Me and Aaron were best friends. After Emily moved they didn't want to do long distance so he moved about a year later with her.

She has been to New York, LA, Canada, and France in the past two years.

She didn't start traveling, of course, until her and Aaron graduated and moved in together.

So apparently Emily had decided to settle in Florida, her home town, and come to saints university for collage.

"Sorry for taking her away from ya Niall.." Emily chuckles.

"It's fine Emily.." I say before he says anything rude or sarcastic to her. "I'll see ya later Emmy.." I wink and walk away as Niall follows me to the car.

When we get in Niall turns towards me. "So...you and Harry?" He spits.

"Yea.." I say, my voice low. "Just take me home."

"Fine" he curtly says starting the car.

The drive is long and silent. We finally make it to my dorm, he drops me off and speeds off.

•••

"Wake up, babe.." Harry's soft voice fills my ears.

I look up to find him dressed in the usual black t-shirt and skinny jeans. "Hi.." I say my voice low.

"I just wanted to tell you I'm going over to the frat house and I'm going to meet you there later tonight..." He whispers, kissing me on the head.

"How am I going to get there?" I sit up my voice still low.

"I'll have one of the boys pick you up. I have stuff to do over there and I'll be busy...I'll see you later Kayla.." And with that he walks out of the dorm.

I get up and get dressed in white skinny jeans and a pastel green blouse. The only problem is I'm wearing dark purple skate shoes...I need new shoes. Some black heels or plain black converse.

We have a test Monday and I have nothing better to do so I pull out my history book and re-read the whole chapter. After a few hours and it gets late I change into some comfy clothes.

I'm very confused about what I want to grow up to do. I like literature...a lot, and that's what Harry is in college for, but I think I am going into digital design.

I've always loved designing things. In high school when we had class projects it was always the easiest for me. I hated doing essays but when we got to design the presentation of the essay it was so much eaiser.

In elementary school I use to draw clothing designs with Kailey and Myra. We would share ways to draw and show eachother new ways to blend colors.

I've always had a way with writing too. I use write songs when I was bored as a kid. Middle school was kinda a phase for me where I would sit around and write stories and poems in my free time.

But now I have my heart really set on digital design. I like using my hidden creativity. I don't show it through every day life, only when I need to. When I'm assigned to or asked to.

Emily on the other hand has it all figured out. She wants to be an English professor at New York University. She currently has a side job reading manuscripts. I don't know why i didn't ask about it because that's what Harry does.

•••

I finish studying even though I already had all the notes memorized. Suddenly i hear someone pull into the driveway. I look out the window and see liam parking.

I open the door and let him in. "A-are you ready?" He asks noticing my pajamas.

"Sorry I was studying and lost track of time." I chuckle.

I grab the outfit I was wearing before I changed, the white skinny jeans and green blouse, and walk into the bathroom to change.

I put on thick eyeliner, pastel purple eyeshadow, and pink lipgloss. I walk out after straitening my hair.

"Took ya long enough." Liam chuckles sarcastically. "Like 20 minutes.." He grabs his coat putting it back on and opening the door.

I quickly slip into my shoes and walk out the door to Liam's car.

•••

We walk into the frat house "fashionably late" to a crowded place that smells of liquor and cigarettes.

"Where's the boys?" I ask Liam.

"I don't know...the place wasn't very crowded when I left..." He raises an eyebrow at me hinting at how I took to long.

I scoff.."I'll just go look for them myself."

I start walking through the big house, Through every hall, peeking through every door. I walk into a large room with a lot of people and I hear screaming. A lot of screaming.

"HARRY! Get off of him!!" I hear a girls voice.

"FUCK YOU!" I hear Niall.

What...?

I walk through the loud crowd saying "excuse me" even though none of them can actually hear me.

When I get a sight of the commotion is see harry bashing Niall's face into the ground. He doesn't seem affected by it as he hits Harry back while spitting words at him that I can't hear.

I walk closer silenced. I am so shocked that I can barely breathe let alone talk. I keep my distance trying to hear what Niall is saying.

Harry punches him again in the gaw and when he puts his arm out to aim again I hear "yeah she was nice and tight too!"

What...?

Finally I get my voice back and scream Harry's name. He stops and looks at me. His eyes are dark and sad. His lip in busted open and bleeding.

When Harry's eyes set on mine Niall uses this chance to hit Harry in the face.

I scream Liam's name to come over and break this apart.

Liam runs over and grabs ahold of Niall. Harry stays sitting on the ground on his knees staring at me. The area starts to clear and it's just us. He keeps staring silently at me. His eyes turn red and tears stream down his face.

I honestly don't know whether to say anything or not. He gets up and passes me walking through the crowds of people as I stand staring at the small drop of blood on the floor that dripped from Harry's lip.

(OoooOoooooOoo I honestly did not see that coming wAoh! Pftttt ya I did.)