Chapter 10

We arrive at the breakfast place. It's basically a cheap IHOP... Good food, good quality, good prices. I order two pancakes with fruit for a side. Harry orders French toast, sausages, and waffles...and...

I give him an appalled look at the amount of food he orders

"What?" He says ready to burst into laughter.

"Nothing" I smirk

"Hey just think about someone eating more than this and still not being full." He laughs.

"Uhh what...?" I raise an eye brow. "Who in their right mind?"

"Niall..." He answers

"Wow" I chuckle.

The food gets here and I am filled up on pancakes, fruit, and orange juice. When the woman asked if we wanted coffee we both said "I don't drink coffee" in unison and got orange juice. Hehe. Awe we have something in common.

We finish off our meals and head back to the dorms...

The drive back is quick and he walks me to my door. "So your going back?"

"Yea, I can't stay here forever..." He says...

He gives me a swift kiss on my temple and leaves in silence. I can't wrap my head around my relationship with him..it's taken this huge turn and I Will never be able to comprehend, and fully grasp how I feel until we make it official

I didn't get any sleep last night and I am drained. I fall asleep as soon as I rest my head on my pillow and cover myself with the blanket that Harry used. It smells like him. He has a scent that can't be described as anything but simply Harry.

~

"Get up Kayla" my mom says quietly yet panicked while pulling on my arm, tugging down my purple blankets.

"But mommy!" I whine at her.

"Honey we need to go now" she stays quiet but holds her ground. She walks over to my closet and pulls out a few articles of clothing. Several shirts, skirts, and pants. Followed by undies and socks. She brings my princess slippers over to the bed and slips them on my feet. "Come on sweetie"

She has one arm filed by two boxes...one with my clothes and one with hers I'm guessing....and the other arm is carrying me.

She brings me out to the cold "grab your jacket as we walk by the door okay Kayla?" She looks at me and I nod.

She unlocks and opens the door while I grab my coat...I see she isn't wearing her and grab hers as well "mommy you need a coat" I say.

"I will put it on in the car" she calmly assures me.

"Hi daddy" I say before mom walks out. Dad is standing behind us.

"You bitch!!" He screams...

~

"Please, get up! Kayla!"

I wake up to a familiar voice...Harry?

"W-what?" I say quietly

"Kayla thank god...what the fuck?!" He says

"What?" I repeat

"Y-you were screaming like crazy! And c-crying really loud. Shae stopped by and she couldn't wake you up so she called me" he explains...

what?

"What made her think you were the first person to call?" I ask softly as he puts his hand in my cheek brushing away the tears littering my face.

This dream I had...it was...it was insane. Almost real. It was my real mother.

I remember everything. It wasn't like one of those dreams that fade away once you wake up...this is a scarring nightmare. I blink rapidly trying to dry the fresh tears unexpectantly staining my cheeks. That nightmare wasn't just a nightmare. It is a memory. A memory I don't want to finish.

"I don't know." He pauses. "Why are you crying?" He asks with kind eyes

"I-I don't know" I say wiping them away rapidly.

"What were you dreaming about?" He puts his hand on mine squeezing gently.

"I don't know" I lie "I-it's all a blur" I continue to blanket the lie.

"Oh...yea most dreams are like that" he says.

He looks into my eyes and doesn't break his gaze. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him towards me. I am still laying in the bed. Our lips collide moving with each other. I need a distraction...but this is so wrong...His tongue parts my lips and enters, guiding my tongue along his. He comes closer to me putting his hands on my waist. He disconnects our kiss and starts kissing a trail down my jaw line then to my neck.

He bites down gently where my collar bone would be of I was as skinny as society wants me to be. I am embarrassed when he starts gently sucking on my skin and I let out a moan.

This won't go any further.

I try to coax myself to stop. To make him stop kissing my neck.

He puts his hands on my waist and starts trailing up.

No

No

No

Stop him.

But I can't.

I can.

But I don't want to.

I will.

I won't.

Before my mind decides he doesn't even do what I expected. He moves his hands up to my ribs and puts his hands slightly under my back. He brings me closer and starts kissing my mouth again.

(Some parts were supposed to be in italics but it's being a butt an won't work. :'(....comment if there were italics please...