Chapter 16

(Songs for this chapter are-

Drunk- Ed Sheeran

Sing for the moment- Eminem

Criminal- Eminem)

/I listen to a lot of rap so you'll see a lot of Eminem\

I get the strength to move across the room over to Harry's door after a few minutes.

I lightly knock on the door and there is no answer. I open the door slowly happy that he didn't lock it. I see him sitting on his bed with his face in his hands.

"Harry what happened...?" I say my voice so low that I'm not even sure he heard it.

After a few minutes I walk I've to him and sit on my knees in front of him looking up at him. "What happened?" I repeat.

"Kayla I thought we...we were kinda...I don't know..." He stops and takes his face out of his hands. His eyes are bloodshot and his face is stained with angry tears. "I thought we were together." He says throughout teeth.

"We are..." I say knitting my eyebrows together. "What happened?" I repeat once again.

"You know what happened Kayla. Now get out." He spits at me.

"No." I stand up and sit on the bed with him.

"Get out." He states firmly his teeth gritted. "Now." His fist ball up at his sides.

"Harry..." I scoff "I am not leaving."

He stands up and grabs my upper arm and drags me to the door, opening it, and leading me out. as he walks in I hear the click of the door lock.

"Harry!! What happened?!" I scream pounding on the door. I feel several eyes on me as I have a tantrum almost breaking down the door when I get a better idea...Niall.

I look around and find Louis "where the hell is Niall!?" I scream still having an outrage.

"I-in the bathroom with Liam..." He says taking a step away from me.

I run to the bathroom and open the door to find Niall sitting on the toilet like a chair with a bloody nose, busted lip, and a big pinkish dark mark on his face already forming a bruise by his jaw. Liam is facing Niall handing him a wet cloth and in the middle of saying something when I move him and start screaming at Niall.

Liam steps near the door frame and I hear him mutter "this is what you get." And I'm guessing it's to niall.

"What the hell?! What happened?! Harry won't tell me a thing except to go away!! He basically just broke up with me Niall!! What did you do?!" I ramble on.

"You.." He smirks

"What?" I scoff.

"I told poor, little, naive Harry that I took what was "his"..." He smirks again. "Your virginity."

"What?!" I repeat much louder amd high pitched. I start screaming. Like i do in my dreams. A scared, confused scream.

I run to Harry's door still screaming and start pounding on his door. Harry opens up and I stop my rampage when his emerald eyes meet mine. "W-why are you screaming like that..." He begins "again..." He sighs on the last word.

"it's not fucking true!!" I scream in his face. "I'm as mad as you! If Niall wasn't already hurt id probably do the same fucking thing! Niall is mad because I told him we were together and told you that to get you to leave me!!" I stop for air. "I would never do that to you!!" I scream louder causing several eyes to set on me.

Harry pulls me into his room. "What.." He looks deep into my eyes and firmly sets his hands on my shoulders. "I-I" he stutters. "I-"

I cut him off by placing my lips on his. Stretching my neck getting on my tip-toes to reach him until finally he bends down towards me to kiss me back.

He stops me and sits on the edge of his bed setting his head in his hands. "I'm exhausted" he sighs. "I'm going to take you home."

"O-okay..." I don't want to leave, Especially after what just happened, but I don't argue after the stress he's been out through.

( Short because...well, I am lazy :P )