Chapter 18

(Song for this chapter is skinny love by birdy.)

The next day I head over to Kaileys and she doesn't answer the door. I call her and she answers saying "I'm busy" hanging up without an explanation.

I call Myra and she says I can come over.

"Apparently she is avoiding you because of the fight. Everyone's knows what happened between you and Niall.." She gossips as always.

"It's not true...Niall was lying to make harry leave me.." I say.

"Wow..." She laughs "I should've known you are too coward to cheat and lose your virginity for that matter."

I scoff "Myra...cheating isn't a courageous thing to do..." I scold her.

"Whatever..." She laughs "lol" (her way of saying just kidding)

"I'm leaving" I say and I stand up

"Why?" Myra says grabbing my wrist so I can't get away.

"Because your no help". I say and pull my hand away from her grasp and walk to the door slamming it shut.

"Fine...suite yourself...you don't wanna be my friend fine Kayla...bad choice." I hear her scream as she opens the front door to scream at me while watching me walk away.

I get home and call Emily. Her boyfriend answers and I hear her in the backround yelling at him to give her the phone. "Only if you can reach it Em" he teases her.

"Guys could u please do this some time when I'm not on the phone?" I laugh through the phone.

Suddenly I hear a door slam and them Emily's voice chimes through the phone. "Hey sorry bout him."

"Hahah no biggie" I answer. "Have u heard about...Niall...a-and Harry.."

"Yea gossip travels fast. What's wrong...what happened?"

"Can you come over?" I ask her.

"Yea I'll be right over." And with that she hangs up.

Moments later I am startled by the fromt door swinging open.

"Hi Shae." I say weakly.

She pads over to me, sitting next to me on my bed. "What's wrong Kayla?" She questions. Her deep blue eyes full of wonder and thought.

"Nothing." I break my gaze from hers.

I feel her hand move up to my shoulder. "If you don't want to talk about it, I won't push you, but if u change your mind, just call me." She smiles a flawless smile and walks over to her bed and sits down beginning to read something.

(Ik it's short I'm sorry)