Twenty - Nine

I woke up to the smell of something burning. With a frown, I wrapped my white blanket around me and crept into the kitchen, to see what Camille had done.

   Phil stood there with an empty cup, leaning back against the counter laughing at himself. I smiled at the sight of my shirtless boyfriend. He turned to me, still smiling. I opened the blanket and wrapped my arms around his waist.

   "Morning to you too," He chuckled. "How'd you sleep, beautiful?"

   "Good," I smiled, closing my eyes. "You?"

   "It was great, I got to wake up next to the most beautiful boy ever." He smiled. "I failed at making food, though."

   "And that's why I let Camille do the cooking." I reached over and turned off the stove, then went back to hugging Phil. "We can order something."

   Phil waddled us over to the sofa and sat us down. I cuddled up to him, still wrapped up in the safety of the blanket. "Camille isn't here, by the way."

   "She isn't?" My eyes lit up.

   "Nope." Phil shook his head. "She's off on a hike."

   "I see." I grinned, then turned to him and straddled him.

   "Well then," he looked at me, holding my waist. "Is Daniel in a certain mood?"

   "I just wanna be close to you." I frowned, leaning forward and hugging him. He chuckled and hugged me back, them shifted so he was laid down on the couch. As he flipped through the tv Camille walked in, sweaty.

   "Hey boys." She smiled. "Did I walk in on something?"

   "Camille I'd never fuck Dan on this couch. The trashiest I'll do is the shower."

   "Deal." She nodded, walking to the kitchen. "Friday night I'll be gone with a friend. You two will be here alone until Sunday, okay?"

   "Okay," I nodded.

  "Don't let Dan paint everything please." She teased, winking at me before going into her room.

   "All to ourselves." Phil murmured in my ear. "Think of what we could do,"

   "Phil!" I blushed, hiding my face. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, turning back to the tv. I wanted to pay attention to whatever Phil was watching, but my mind began to wonder. What would we do?

♡♡♡

   "Stupid allergies.." I sniffled, looking through the medicine cabinet for my prescription of medicine.

   "Babe you okay?" Phil yelled from our room. My answer was sneezing two times. I turned and looked to see him walk in the bathroom, an amused expression on his face.

   "It's not funny!" I sniffled.

   "It's cute," He held out a bottle. "This was in your room, by the way." I popped it open and shoved a pill into my mouth, swallowing it dry.

   "I'm so sniffly and ew." I followed him into the room, my eyes looked back over to the painting Phil and I did on my wall that night. I still had it, usually I'd paint something new by now.

   "Thinking about what to paint next?" He called from the bed.

   "Hmm? Oh uh, no. I was just thinking." I walked over and stood directly on front of him. He wrapped his arms loosely around my waist and looked up at me.

   "Do I get to know what you're thinking about..?"

   "The night we painted that thing on my wall," I answered, smiling. He let out a soft oooh and nodded, looking at it.