Thirty - Two

"Baby just pick one!"

   I looked at the two choices that were placed neatly on the shelf before me. I chewed on my lip, tugging at the skin between my teeth.

   "Baby, pick." Arms slipped around me, and I smiled when Phil's lips pressed against my cheek.

   "You pick," I leaned back against his frame.

   "Why does matter? It's just crisps." His ocean eyes scan around the options, and he grabs a random bag.

   "What else do we need for tonight?" I asked, looking up at him.

   He smiled and looked down at me. "Go pick out some ice cream and ill-"

   "Oh my God Dan! Is that you?" We both pulled away to see a certain brown haired girl I knew and didn't like. Cat smiled, running up to me and pulling me into a hug.

   "Uh- hi-" I awkwardly hugged her back. My eyes glanced over to Phil, who looked just plain confused.

   "Who's this?" She asked once she pulled away from me. Her eyes looked at Phil, a bit annoyed.

   "My boyfriend-"

   "Phil," He stepped forward, smiling. "And you are?"

   "Cat." She went to grab my hand, but Phil wrapped an arm around my waist with a smile.

   "It's lovely to meet you, Cat." He said to her. "But Daniel and I must be going now. I planned a special night and intend on making it Great for him."

   "I didn't know you were gay!" She giggled loudly. "That's why you never got hard that night."

   That's not the reason. I felt tears threaten to come, and I leaned closer to Phil.

   "Anywho... Gotta blast. I'll call you, Kay babe?" She winked before turning and skipping away. I hid my face into Phil's chest and let out a loud sob. His arms held me, we began walking, too.

    When I looked up we were in a closet, it was dark. "What did she do to you?" He asked me quietly.

   "Well..."

Trigger Warning

     "Dan come on!" Cat giggled, pulling me along up the stairs by my hand. I was drunk, my mind was hazy, but I was curious as to what she needed so I decided to let her drag me.

   "Where are we go-" I stopped when she pushed me up against the wall, and kissed me. I didn't kiss back. I pushed her away, but she came back. Her hand went down my jeans, and began to stroke me.

   "Aren't you horny?" She purred into my hear. "Cause I am."

    "Cat n-" she kissed me again, rougher this time. I didn't kiss back, just let her do her thing. It felt wrong, it felt so wrong. She began moaning against my lips, I looked down and seen why. One hand was in my pants, the other was in hers.

   "Holy shit.." She giggled, pulling away. "That was awesome! Let's do it again, soon." I sank to the floor as she waddled away, hugging my knees. People passed me, but didn't speak. I felt used, ugly, and like I was nothing.

   "Dan.." Phil's voice cracked. "I.. I was at that party.. I.. I passed you, thought you were just tired..." He pulled me into a tight hug, kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.."

   "I want to go home, please." I whispered, clinging to him.

   "Okay," he nodded.

   We quickly purchased the items we bought and drove home. Phil kept glancing over at me to see if I was okay, I kept my eyes on the scenery in front of us.

♡♡♡

     When we got home Phil and I sat on the sofa. I sat immediately on his lap, arms wrapped around his neck, face hidden from the world. I let out what tears I had left hidden. He silently rubbed my back, every other minute he kissed the top of my head, then rest his head on mine.

   He knew it. He knew the secret no one on this Earth knew. Because I loved him. I trusted him, I'd die for him, maybe even live for him, too.

Ahhhh a shit chapter but eh. I had this chapter as a draft for a long time but decided to put it up cause I completely forgot to start one last night.

   Get ready guys.

   It all goes downhill from here