Thirty - Three

"So does Peej know about...?" Phil looked like saying the words was too much for him.

   "No," I shook my head, looking down at my mug filled with tea. "He.. He doesn't."

   "Im the only one..? Dan I..." He reached across the table and took my hand. I understood, some things were better left unsaid. He glanced over at my phone as I lit up, Camille's face popped on the screen. I answered it, and put it on speaker.

   "Hey," I smiled. "What's up?"

   "Hey bean," she giggled. "I called to remind you to start packing."

   "Packing?" Phil asked out loud, looking at me.

   "Yeah! He leaves for camp in like four days!" She sounded exhausted. It made me wonder what she was doing that made her so tired.

   "You're still going to that?" Phil asked me.

   "Phil it's art camp," I said, looking at him. "This is my life... Ive been wanted to do this for two years now."

   "What about me? What about us?"

   "Phil what about my happiness?" I stood up.

    "I care about your happiness Dan," he sighed and leaned back against the chair. I watched impatiently as he pushed his fringe from his face and looked at me. "Fine.. If this makes you happy then fine." He followed me as I walked into my room.

   "Phil I'm going to miss you, no matter what." I pulled out my old black suitcase and opened it. He helped me as I put clothes into it.

   "I just.. I love you, okay?" He sat down and looked at me. "I don't want you gone..."

   "It's only for a few weeks," I closed the suitcase and looked at him. "I'll be back soon."

   "Who's going to snore next to me in bed?" He smiled as he pulled me onto his lap.

   "I don't snore!" I giggled.

   "Do too." He kissed all over my face, making me giggle more. He hid his face in the crook of my neck, his breath hitting me gave me chills.

   "Phil," I smiled softly.

    "Hm," He began kissing my sweet spot directly. I clung to his shirt, breaking shakily. A part of me didn't want to leave. It wanted to stay here all month and let this man have his way with me in the least innocent ways ever. But a larger part of me screamed for me to take this chance. I'd been wanting to go here forever. They'd look at me paint, and potentially I'd sell some of my work and make a good amount of money.

   "Mine." He kissed up to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing back.

   "Yours." I whispered. "All yours."

♡♡♡

   "You're going alone?" Phil asked. We sat outside currently. A bus was coming to pick me up.

   "No," I shook my head. About that time, a familiar mop of messy brown hair jogged up the stairs to us.

   "Heya boys!" Peej smiled. "I'm all ready to go, you?"

   "Yup." I smiled back. Phil rested his head on my shoulder and sighed.

   "I'll give you two a moment." Peej smiled, going back down the stairs and disappearing.

   "I'll miss you." He whispered.

   "I'll miss you too." I murmured. A big white bus pulled into view and honked. I got off of Phil's lap, and he grabbed my suitcase for me as we headed to the bus. Peej got on before us, smiling at the lady driving.

   "I love you," Phil hugged me tightly.

   "Don't cry," I reached up and cupped his cheeks. He leaned down and kissed me. When he pulled away he rested his forehead on mine, and sighed. "I love you more."

   "Call me when you get there!" Phil called as I got onto the bus. I smiled and waved, then turned and made my way to Peej. When I sat down next to him I heard the girls behind us giggling.

   "That was so cute!" One said with a giggle.

   "A need a boyfriend like that." The other sighed.

   "You've got fans." Peej nudged me.

   "Whatever." I rolled my eyes and smiled. I pulled my phone out, as I did Peej grabbed it from me and slid it into his pocket.

   "Not until we get there, remember?"

   "But I miss him now!" I frowned. "Gimme!"

   "Daniel James Howell no!" He hit my shoulder. I frowned, rubbing it.

   "Hey, uh.." A voice behind me caught my attention. A girl with blonde hair and freckles smiled at me. "Can I just say that back there was the cutest thing I've ever seen?"

   "Thanks." I blushed. "My name's Dan."

   "I'm Gabby." She smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Dan."

   "You too." I turned around and closed my eyed. It was going to be a long ride, and suddenly I felt very tired. Phil swarmed my mind, and I imagined him here with me, that helped me as I drifted off to sleep