Thirty - Five

If you know who Chase you get a cookie :) if you don't then shame on you. He's a youtuber, does videos with his boyfriend. Channel is called Troy and Chase.

     The next day I woke up to Peej already being gone. I decided to go get something to eat alone, so I pulled on one of Phil's shirts, some jeans, and headed that way.

   The food reminded me of being back in school. It wasn't too great and could be better, but it wasn't too bad. I looked around to see Chase alone at the Six table. He has his food pushed out in front of him and his nose was in a DS. I smiled as I sat down beside him, he didn't look up. He was playing Zelda, it made me smile.

   "Hey nerd." I spoke up finally.

   He flinched, looking up at me. "Oh hi!" He smiled brightly. "How are you today dan?"

   "I'm doing quite well, missing home a bit, how about you?"

   "well.." Chase set the 3DS down and faced me. "I'm missing home, too. This honestly sucks. I want to go home and just pack up my cat and bring her back here. Maybe then I wouldn't feel so home sick."

   "Same here.." I glanced at my phone in my hands. "My boyfriend just recently moved in, you see, and I already miss him."

   "I guess I cant say I relate," Chase giggled. "See my boyfriend is in California. Hadn't seen him in quite some time. We Facetime a lot, though."

   "Mine's a little busy dealing with his father.." I looked at my phone again. This morning I had sent Phil a message, and still I got no reply. It was 12, wouldn't he be awake by now..?

     First activity I was doing -- water color painting. To me water colors were a childish thing and were very awkward. I honestly hated it so much. But I wanted to lots of different things here so I decided to do it. Here I sat, facing down at the special paper the paint required and was trying desperately to paint a simple spiral galaxy. Of course me being me it wasn't too hard. I wasn't used to how grey and streaky the black was and honestly hated it at first, but as I started dotting the back and adding the galaxy, I wasn't mad. When I finished my painting I scribbled my name down in the corner and turned it into the lady who was in charge.

   She wore a smile that was too large for her face and her frizzy hair needed a good shampooing. "Have a superb day!" She squealed as I walked away. I'm glad my back was to her, my eyes rolled so far the peeked at China.

   I looked around at things as I walked, unsure what to do next. My mind kept going back to Phil, and I ended up pulling out my phone and checking to see if he messaged me back; he didn't. I sighed, leaning back against a tree and sitting down. I didn't realize I was chewing on my lip until I started tasting blood. I removed my teeth from the raw area and seen Chase walking rather quickly from the washroom. Two other guys slowly exited next, laughing their asses off and high fiving.

   "Hey!" I called after the two. "Hey, what did you guys do to that kid?"

   "What's it to you?" The brunette hissed. His hazel eyes shooting into my mocha ones.

   "B-Because I want to know.. so I can do it to him, too!" I grinned.

   "Made fun of him cause he's a fag," The blonde said proudly. My heart dropped.

   "What's wrong with being gay?" I asked. "I'm gay, and its pretty fucking cool."

   "It's gross and stupid!" Brunette Boy rolled his eyes at me. "Like you."

   "Clearly," I mocked him.

   "It's a stupid choice guys make." Blondie remarked, smirking. "Why did you even choose such a horrible sexuality?"

    "Why did you choose to be straight?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

   "I didn't!" He yelled.  "that isn't a choice!"

   "You're so damn pathetic.." I laughed and turned on my heel. "What a waste of oxygen..." I ran after to go find Chase, and see if he's okay. For once I wasn't thinking about Him, and I was kinda happy about it.

[ Shitty chapter cause my life kind of sucks right now. No chapter on the 13th cause it's my birthday and ill be forcing myself to be happy. ]