"Yup, you're an ass."

AN: Updating again because @ItsCeylan wanted me to lol

Camila took a deep breath as she fought with the buckles of the board they'd rented for her. "I can't get this, Lauren." She huffed and looked to her girlfriend before she sat down in the snow. She was nervous about trying this, but excited at the same time because she knew how much Lauren loved it. Camila wanted to try it for Lauren. She leaned back on her hands and watched as her girlfriend easily hooked her own board with ease. It made sense though considering the raven haired beauty had been doing this for years, while this is the first time Camila's even touched a snowboard.

Lauren unstrapped one of her feet so she could make her way over to Camila. She smiled down at her girlfriend who was getting upset with not being able to get her feet in right. She chuckled softly and kneeled down.

"Put your foot here." She said as she moved the woman's foot. She strapped her one foot in before adjusting the other and strapping it in as well. She stood up and reached out for her girlfriend's hands to pull her to her feet. Lauren then put her other for back in and bent down to secure the straps before taking her girlfriend's hands back in her own. She held Camila's hands as they just stood there looking at one another.

Camila watched as Lauren strapped her in. She paid attention to how her girlfriend was doing it so she could learn. She gripped Lauren's hands tightly once she helped her up to her feet, already feeling unsteady. Taking a deep breath, she was thankful that Lauren had a strong hold on her hands or else she may freak out. "Okay... so now what do I do? My feet are trapped and I can't really move." She raised her eyebrows to the woman before laughing some. She'd seen snowboarding on TV or commercials, but that didn't mean she understood anything about it.

Lauren chuckled softly as her girlfriend swayed, trying to keep her balance. She smiled. "You're feet are trapped, yes." She said.

"The first thing I'm going to tell you is that you need to keep your knees slightly bent the whole time." She said "Otherwise you may hurt yourself." She squeezed Camila's hands. "When we get to a hill what you have to do is pretend that you're squashing a bug under your lead foot, which is your right foot. Don't lean your body forward because you will fall." She smiled.

They were at the top of a very small hill that wasnt more than 20 feet down. "Okay. And when you get to the bottom of the hill you're going to stop by turning your snowboard so that you're perpendicular to the slope of the mountain and then lean back into the slope of the hill as far as you can without falling over." She said. She knew this was all going over Camila's head. "Then as you lean into the hill, lean back on your rear foot at the same time." She said. "We will work on speed control after." She said as she looked at her girlfriend, "Ready?"

Camila nodded as she listened, trying to take everything in as she looked down at how Lauren was standing. She bent her knees slightly and took a deep breath. Closing her eyes, she found herself really concentrating on the words coming out of her girlfriend's mouth, but she lost her half way through. "Okay... so... basically just don't fall..." Camila sighed softly.

Lauren chuckled softly. "Essentially, yes. Don't fall." She sighed softly. "It's really hard to explain. You just have to try it a couple of times to get the hang of it." She said. 

"Baby, I don't think I can do this." The younger woman admitted softly. Camila hated admitting when she couldn't do something. "I'm not ready by any means, but you'll be with me the whole time, right?" It was just a small hill, but it still terrified Camila.

"You can do it." Lauren encouraged as she reached out and rubbed her gloved hand against her girlfriend's cheek. She nodded her head. "Of course I will be with you." She said as she inched them closer to the kill.