"Another drink sounds good."

AN: Dat kinky shit doe.

Lauren and Camila had just parked the car and were getting out to go to the gay bar. It was her girlfriend's first time and Lauren was excited. Not only that, but Camila had finally gotten her cast off. Lauren was ready to have a good night dancing and drinking with her girlfriend. She had her arm wrapped around Camila's waist as they walked through the door.

It was still a little early, only being 10pm, so the music wasnt blasting yet, but she knew that it would be in no time. "What do you want to drink, babe?" She asked as she talked into Camila's ear. "Tonight is on me." She said placing a soft kiss as they walked up to the bar. "Get whatever you want, I want you to have fun."

Camila leaned into Lauren as they walked inside. She was thankful for the fact that her cast was finally off. She'd been working on getting her strength back in her left hand. "I like rum and coke." She turned to look at Lauren before going with her to the bar to lean against it.

To be honest, she was nervous about being out in a gay bar. Camila had never been to one. But, being with Lauren, she felt that she would be comfortable in the new place. She leaned a little bit closer to Lauren as she looked around. It felt just like any other bar, the only difference being that she saw couples of men and women talking and kissing. It was a new experience for her.

Lauren smiled and waved the bartender over. "I'll have a whiskey on the rocks and my lady will have a rum and coke." She said as she slipped the bartender her card to keep a running tab for the night. She sat on a stool as she pulled Camila between her legs, wrapping her arms around the woman's waist.

"I'm glad you agreed to do this with me tonight. I hope you have fun." Lauren said softly as she leaned in to kiss her girlfriend. Moments later the bartender came back with the drinks and Lauren grabbed both of their, handing Camila's to her. "Booth?" She asked.

Camila giggled some when Lauren pulled her in between her legs. She didn't hesitate in resting her hands on her girlfriend's shoulders then wrapped her arms around her neck. "I haven't been dancing since I was in college. I'm probably rusty." She smiled into the kiss and stole another one before taking her glass from Lauren and nodding.

Lauren got off the bar stool and followed Camila back over to a booth. "I'm not much of a dancer, but I will go out there as long as it's with you." 

They spotted an empty booth in the corner and Camila took her hand to lead her girlfriend back to it. She slid in against the wall before pulling Lauren in beside her. "Have you been here before?" She asked as she sipped her drink.

Lauren wrapped her arm around Camila tightly and held her close once the woman sat down. Lauren took a long drink from her whiskey. She smiled and nodded. "I've been here quite a few times. It was the place to go back when I was in college." She said as she set her drink down. Lauren put her other hand on Camila's thigh as she looked at her girlfriend. "I love you."

Camila put her drink down as she scooted in a little bit closer to Lauren. Being in a place like this meant that nobody was going to look at them with disgust. Leaning in, she cupped her girlfriend's jaw and brought their lips together for a lingering kiss. "I love you too." She whispered before kissing her again a little deeper.

Lauren sighed contently as Camila scooted closer to her. She let out a sharp breath as she returned Camila's first kiss. She smiled softly as Camila kissed her again deeper. Lauren's hand involuntarily slid higher up her girlfriend's thigh and under her skirt. Once the kiss broke, Lauren pulled back with a dazed look on her face. Camila always did that to her.