"I'll be happy after one more."

Camila got both the kids ready to take to her parents after Lauren left to go and take her last final. When she got home, she did some cleaning around the house and savored the silence for a little bit while she waited for her wife.

"Baby, I'm home." Lauren said as she slipped her shoes off. She stood in the hall holding flowers and a wrapped box as she smiled widely, waiting for her wife to come greet her.

Camila looked up when she heard the front door open and Lauren call out to her. "I'm in the living room." she responded.

When Lauren didn't come to her, Camila decided to go out to the hallway. When she did, she smiled widely. "What is all this for?" She asked softly before leaning in to kiss her gently, letting it linger.

Lauren waited for her wife as she stood there. She was in her sweatpants and hoodie knowing today was going to be relaxing for them. She watched her wife as she saw her come into view. "I just wanted you to know that I love you and you are special to me." Lauren said handing her wife the flowers. 

Camila took the flowers to smell them before she spotted the box. "What's that?" She asked before looking at her wife for a moment. She then made her way toward the kitchen to get the flowers in some water.

Lauren followed the woman into the kitchen as she set the wrapped box on the counter. "Open it." She said softly as she leaned over the counter and smiled.

Camila got the flowers into some water before putting the vase on the counter. She eyed the box for a moment before reaching out to take it and open it up. When she did, her jaw dropped some as she saw a necklace with a few pendants on it. Upon closer examination, she saw the four pendants with each of their names printed on it as well as everybody's birthstones.

Lauren smiled at her wife as the woman eyed the box on the counter. When Camila started opening it, she stood up. She couldnt keep the grin off her face as she watched her wife's reaction. It was exactly what she was hoping for. 

"Baby..." Camila smiled widely to her before she moved around the counter to wrap her arms around her head to hug her tightly. "It's beautiful." Camila leaned up to kiss her, letting it linger.

Lauren opened her arms and returned her wife's hug. "I'm glad you like it." She said softly. She had been planning on doing something like this for a while and she just felt like doing it today. She smiled as her wife kissed her. Lauren lowered her hands to rest on her wife's lower back as the kiss lingered.

Camila slowly moved her hands up and around Lauren's neck before bringing their bodies in closer to slowly deepen the kiss. "I love it." She whispered against her lips as she pulled back to take it out of the box.

Lauren gently ran her hands up and down her wife's back as they kissed slowly. She pulled back and gently bit down on her wife's lip. She smiled widely. She couldnt help it. 

"Help me put it on?" She asked softly before she turned her back to her wife and lifted her hair.

Lauren nodded her head as she grabbed the necklace from the box and stepped behind her wife. She gently brushed Camila's hair out of the way as she clasped it on. "There." She said as she turned her wife around so she could look at her. "Perfect." She said as she looked up and down her wife's body smiling.

Camila ran her hands along Lauren's chest before moving up onto her shoulders and leaning in close to her. "So... I think I promised you some relaxing." She whispered huskily before grinning some. "But first, how did your final go? Did you do okay?"

Lauren sighed softly as she felt her wife's hands on her body. She definitely wanted the woman. Her wife's husky, sensual tone was music to her ears. "It went well." She said as she wrapped her arms around the woman and pulled her closely, not really wanting to talk about the test. "I think I aced it. Now shhh." She said as she attached her lips to Camila's neck. Lauren tangled her hands in Camila's hair as she gently nipped at the exposed skin.