"I wish you would talk to me more."

AN: Just a little 18,00 word surprise late night post (with PLENTY of smut) for you all because I can't sleep lol

Camila looked at the directions she'd written down from Normani before looking further down the road. All she was seeing was trees, but Normani assured her that if she drove down the road for about 3 miles, she would come across the lake and Lauren's house.

The past week had been horrible. Camila spent most nights crying herself to sleep after getting Taylor to sleep, but having the time apart was good for her in the end. She was able to clear her head of everything and finally came to the realization that Lauren was the one she was meant to be with. Now... now she just had to fix everything with her fiancé. She smiled softly when she saw the house come into her view and Lauren's car parked in front of it.

Lauren was miserable. Leaving Camila like that was the hardest thing she had ever done in her life. She loved the woman so much...but there was only so much that she could take. She had spent much of the last week just drinking, reading, watching old movies, and sleeping. It was kind of peaceful being up at the lake house...but lonely. She wanted her family there.

When Camila came to a stop next to her fiancé's car, she cut the engine off and grabbed the extra key that Normani had given her before getting out and making her way quietly inside. She wanted to surprise Lauren, but not scare her in the process. Camila smiled warmly as she saw Lauren sound asleep on the sofa, a book laying on her chest. "Lauren?" She said softly.

Lauren had called off work the last week...not wanting to drive the two hours back and have to face the possibility of seeing Camila. She was still sound asleep from the night before. Bottles of alcohol littered the coffee table and she passed out in the couch after drinking a lot and reading her book. Lauren didn't hear Camila's voice. She stirred a little at the noise, but didn't wake up at all.

Camila took a moment to look around the living room area and frowned at the empty bottles she saw. She caused this. She caused Lauren to come all the way out here and hide... drowning in her thoughts. "Lauren," She tried again as she gently rested her hand on her fiancé's shoulder to shake her. Camila looked down some and saw the raven haired woman's hand resting on her stomach. A smile spread across her face as she spotted the engagement ring still on Lauren's finger. Camila also hadn't removed hers all week. It didn't feel right to do that. "Lauren... baby wake up." She shook her shoulder again and kept her voice low so she didn't startle her too much.

Lauren shifted her legs a little, still not registering that someone was there with her. She missed her family so much...especially Taylor. She was expecting Camila to at least text her pictures or something, but she forgot about not having reception out at the lake because it was in the middle of nowhere. She had a land line, but Camila didn't have that number. Lauren felt shaking on her shoulder as she groaned softly and rolled to her side, dropping the book from her chest. Once it hit the ground she opened her eyes slowly and saw the outline of another body. "What?" She looked up before reaching out for her glasses that were on the ground.

Camila stepped back a little bit as Lauren rolled onto her side. She reached down to pick up the book to put it onto the table. "Wake up, baby." She stated softly. When she saw Lauren reaching for her glasses, she beat her to it and grabbed them for her. "Here." She moved some of the bottles on the coffee table to be able to sit on the edge of it as she looked at her fiancé. As much as she wanted to dive right into telling Lauren how much of an idiot she was, she needed to make sure the woman was completely awake. Camila had spent the last 2 hours in the car preparing what she wanted to say to her and she didn't want to have to repeat it

Lauren heard what sounded like Camila's voice... Part of her thought she was just dreaming, because that was the one thing she constantly dreamed about, but as she heard the voice again she thought better of it. She took her glasses and put them on before looking up at Camila.