Chapter Two: His Worry & The Experiment

Trigger Warning: Sad child is sad

/[:Mitch's POV:]\
[|A/N|] This takes place during last chapter when Jerome went to tell Mitch that he was going hunting.

Knock knock.

   Mitch was chilling in his room when he heard someone knock on his door.

"Shoot, where's my shirt?" Mitch had taken his shirt off because he had gotten too hot in his room, and now he had forgotten where he put it. He didn't want to keep whoever was knocking waiting too long, so he quickly put on his checkered hoodie and opened the door.

Jerome.

Mitch tried not to blush when he realized Jerome had been the one knocking.

"Hey Jerome, what's up?" Mitch said, trying to be nonchalant in front of his crush and best friend.

"Hey buddy! I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to go hunting right now in case you needed me." Jerome tells Mitch.

"Okay, I'll message the others." Mitch had wanted to ask if he could come with him, but he didn't want to sound needy, so he decided against it. He had also wanted to do something with Jerome later, but he supposed that it would have to wait.

"Okay, sweet! C'ya Mitch!" Jerome said.

"Bye biggums!" Mitch said, gently closing the door.

  Once he had closed the door, he let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding. Walking over to his desk, he grabs his wrist communicator, slipping it on his right wrist. Turning it on, he typed using the hologram of a keyboard that came up.

Benja: Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that Jerome is going hunting right now.

He got a few short replies from the others.

Sky: That's cool.

MU: He better not kill any pigs. :(

Ty: I'm pretty sure everyone knows not to kill pigs, Jase.

Seto: Yeah, thanks for that 'incident', by the way Jason. I had to clean it up. >:(

MU: Sorry...

Husky: Anyways, thanks for the info Mitch!

Ian: What the feish said.

Husky: IM NOT A FISH!

Rolling his eyes, he shut his communicator off, and resumed looking for his shirt. Finding it under his bed somehow, he sighs in annoyance.

~{Time Skip: A few hours later...}~
/[:Still Mitch's POV:]\

   He was starting to get worried now. Jerome still hadn't returned from hunting, and it was getting late. He decided to message the others about it on his communicator.

Benja: Hey, anyone seen Jerome?

MU: I thought he was with you? Did he not come back yet?

Benja: Yeah, and I'm getting worried.

Sky: IM HYPERVENTILATING.

Ty: CALM DOWN SKY

Sky: okay I'm calm now

Seto: I'll send out a search party now, and If he isn't found by morning, we're all going to search.

Husky: Sounds like a plan.

Ian: What the feish said.

Husky: D:<

Benja: Alright. I just hope we find him.

/[:???'s POV:]\

"S-sir... we've captured him..."

"Excellent... we can finally begin my.... 'experiment'...."

Their laugh echoed through the halls, signifying what was to come.

[|A/N|]

That's chapter two!
You have NO idea how long I struggles to write/type this.
Anyways, just wanted to give a quick shout out to my irl buddies RandomDemon26 and PN21_Ninja!
Go check out PN21_Ninja's book Insanity! (Im in there as Luna :D)

So, who do you think this mystery person is? (You all probably know who it is though...)

Peace out my Techno's and as always.....
Stay classy my friends!
~Nano