Chapter 3: Captive

/[:Jerome's POV:]\

Groaning, his eyes slowly opened. He pulled himself into a sitting position and looked around.

"Greeeeat. I'm in a cage.... this is just perfect.."  He thought sarcastically.

His entire body was sore, probably because he might have been thrown into the cage. Standing up, he tried to walk towards the iron bars holding him captive, but he was forcefully stopped. Glancing at his wrists, he noticed the cuffs attached to the wall.

Unsheathing his claws (Is that the way to say it? I wouldn't know..) he scratched at the cuff on his left wrist,  trying to get it off.

"You know that's not going to work.....right? " an ominous voice told him.

He refused to turn around,  waiting to see if they would say or do anything more.

"After all,  those cuffs are infused with obsidian.  Good luck trying to get them off." The voice chuckled.

Turning around finally, Jerome looked who had captured him in the cage.

"You....." He growled at the sight of them.

"Tisk, tisk. Is that any way to greet an old PAL?"

[|A/N|]

Don't you just LOVE cliffhangers?
Naw, just kidding. I'm sorry it's been awhile since I've updated this book, I'm still sick and I feel like I HAVE to upload long and good chapters for you guys, so I've been unmotivated to update because of it.

So... I'm gonna ask for your opinion.

Do you guys mind if my chapters are sort of short?

It means the WORLD to me that people read my books, I honestly didn't think I was that good, so I'd greatly appreciate what you guys think.

Wow, that got really deep...

Anyways, peace out my Techno's, and as always.....

Stay classy!
~Nano

(P.S- Would you guys mind if some of the characters/people in this story joined me in the A/N's? Just let me know.)