Chapter 9: The Set Up

[|A/N|] I'm trying something new and trying to put music for each chapter. Let me know if you like it or not :)
P.S.- How ironic is it that one part of the MEP in the media is Merome?!

/[:Octavious' POV:]\

"Yes! That seems like a good plan, that way we can get rid of them easily!"

Jerome nods, an evil smirk on his face.

"The plan will commence once you have enough training. Come! I want to see you fight."

The two leave the meeting room and head to the training room.

/[:Jerome's POV:]\

Once in the training room, Jerome looks around.

"Pick a weapon and practice on that training dummy over there." Octavious gestures to the weapon's rack and the training dummy ahead of him.

Walking over to the weapon's rack, he scans the weapons. His eyes linger on the axe for a moment, but he swiftly picks up a sword. He ignores the feeling and walks over to the training dummy.

SLICE.

He cuts the head right off in one swing, and damages the rest of the training dummy completely with a few more swings.

He turns to Octavious. "I did it.. m'lord..." He says, bowing.

"Excellent.... guard! Come bring in a new training dummy!"

The guard swiftly walks off somewhere and comes back a few moments later with a new training dummy. He replaces the old one with the new one, and takes the old one away somewhere.

"That was incredible!" Octavious praises him.

"Thank you m'lord." Jerome says, bowing.

"I will let you train a bit more, and then we can put the plan into action."

Jerome nods, and continues training.

~{Time Skip}~

/[:Callumari's POV:]\

He was sitting in his room, trapped, when a guard comes into his room.
(Deja vú anyone?)

"As ordered by the King and his apprentice, you are to be set free." The guard says.

Gasping in surprise, Callumari nods. "I can finally warn the Sky Army!'

The guard looks at him with a mean look (POKEMON REFERENCE OUTTA NOWHERE) and leaves the room.

Callumari swiftly grabs a backpack and begins packing it with food, water, a first aid kit, an iron pickaxe, an iron axe, and various other things. Putting on a black hoodie to hide his tentacles, he puts on the backpack and puts his iron daggers in his pocket.

Heading out of his room, he exits the squid base, getting a few hateful glares from a few squids.

Once he reaches a dirt wall, he pushes on it, revealing it to be a door disguised as dirt. He closes it behind him and floats up to the surface of the lake. Climbing out, he dries himself off and starts walking towards the Sky Army base that he discovered once but never told anyone else about.

Once he gets near the Sky Army base, he walks into the village around the base and tries to blend in with the crowd. It surprisingly works, and he walks around undetected.

While walking by an empty alleyway however with no one around him, something hits him on the head, knocking him out.

[|A/N|]
Don't you just LOVE cliffhangers? Naw just kidding!

Who do you think knocked Callumari out?!

LS!Jerome: Oh! I know! Its-

Me: *covers his mouth* No spoiling the book!

LS!Jerome: Fiiiiine :( Can I do the outro? Pwease? *puppy eyes*

Me: Okay, fine. You can do the outro.

LS!Jerome: Yay!~ So, peace out technos, and as always...

Both: Stay classy! Bye!

~Nano